Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flipflopdrop

But I thought she said her girls would love Butlins?
Snobby cow, good enough for an ad but still off to centre Parcs like the rest of them.

Reactions: 6

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is she asking for ideas for content? I thought she KNEW what she was doing, what direction she was taking her account in once she left work, I thought she had it all planned and panned out. She was all mouth at the start of this "journey" saying how she would be talking about work/life balance, careers, maternity, employees rights etc. What bullsh!t she has done nothing of the sort and is now floundering with no clue how to make this work. She doesn't have an enviable life so no one wants to see more of her life behind the scenes and she's not funny or consistent enough to keep up with the millions of others bigger and funnier influencers out there. Time to get a proper job Kelly!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
She is either doing this for (ahem) interesting relateable content or she is on the verge of a breakdown. I just don't know anyone that gets this worked up about wrapping a load of tat. Or is it 'subtle' bragging about how much she has bought? Or is it all gifted and thats why she doesn't know who it is for?! Either way, she is probably the most tedious 'mumfluencer' online in 2023. This was in vogue years ago, the overwhelmed mum thing. Doesn't fly with her anymore when she doesn't have a proper job, the kids are at school and she is just bouncing around in bright clothes getting her hair and nails done.

Aab41

VIP Member
Surely her kids are old enough to be told 'we don't have snack A, here's snack B instead'. It's worrying she jokes about the panic etc, it's really not normal at the age the girls are. She really is grabbing onto any crap content ideas she can!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly will need to spend the whole week decompressing after this weekend. God help her kids if they irritate her or act needy towards her.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Agree and the industry she was in, someone will have stepped in and the industry will move on. It was a very questionable move to make with less than 100k
Her 'pal' Mum and a Mic has a quarter of a million followers; Kelly is having to buy followers to muster together 70k. There are accounts with 100k+ followers that don't give up their day jobs. Definitely came to this 6 years too late.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
So is she poorly now? That’ll be so she can say she’s still got so much to do and show what an absolute trooper she is to try and be relatable. When in reality we’ll all be thinking why isn’t she organised, she doesn’t go to work but can find time for the cinema and to get her nails done. Although she did manage to fit in a freebie outing for the kids which seemed to amount to about 3 hours out of the house 🙄

That’ll mean another pyjama day for her girls then! Needs to get over her 3 hours out the house with them!!
---
It is concerning how all this invasion of privacy etc is going to play out when these awful influencer's (sorry 'content creators') kids are older. There will bucket loads of therapy needed for a start. Giving up your children's privacy for a quick buck (or gifted dress). I see Sarah in Surrey is following suit and has given up a decent job to pursue this social media route. No doubt Kelly wants someone else to make the huge mistake she has...
Poor Sarah in Surrey only got 6 questions when doing a recent “ask me anything”. She’ll need to work hard on her engagement…maybe she can ask Kelly how to buy followers! 🤣

• Haha
I can’t bear this woman. How does she think anyone who works manages to get their kids out of the house every day? My two kids are the same ages as her and she really makes everything seem a lot harder than it needs to be. Who is her audience? As a normal working mum she just winds me up.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Wow. That's a lot of bullshit!

Yes to putting term dates on there and maybe a holiday if you're lucky to have booked one but the rest of it? Trips? Performances? Going in to see books? What uniforms they need on special days???? She must have a super organised school as we usually get some info every half term for the following few weeks. That's about it.

And parties? Surely most people only do those a few weeks in advance? So we have a couple at the end of half term but that's it for now. Plus parties tend to decrease as they get older so my 5 year old is at the stage of all-class parties every few weeks but my 9 year old just has celebrations for her little friendship group now - only about 5 or 6 through the year.

Blooming heck. There are 4 kids plus myself who works shifts and my husband's work to take into consideration here and 'doing the calendar' took about 10 mins at the start of the month 🤷‍♀️

The mind boggles 😂
100% agree with this. I do not believe her school is that organised. School holidays but the rest is stuff that drips in. And why has it taken her until the final days of January to do? This half term is nearly over. I call BS on this awful reel. She isn't even working.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
If they eat refined sugary carbs all the time of course they will be constantly hungry Kelly. I have never seen them eat any kind of protein or non-processed foods. Like you know, an apple.
We’ve seen apples before: either to complain that her daughters take one bite of it and then leave it, or to laugh about the fact it’s going back and forth from school. Right? 😅

CaroWatkinson

I haven’t got anywhere else to post this so I’m going to have to post it here. I can’t think of anywhere worse than being at that Butlins weekender with mum and Mic. All dressed up in their spandex and lycra, trying to outdo each other, for how wacky they can be. oh God, it just looks so horrendous to me.
Totally agree, they are all hideous attention-seekers - but I guess that’s what you get with a load of failed actors.
Everything is so contrived.
But imagine spending that amount of time away from your kids - when you only just did this boozy weekend last October - selfish and spoilt sums up Jane

CaroWatkinson

Had few days offline and came back to see Kelly being her usual self, off to the farm on a PR trip, the farm which I consider being outrageously expensive and which I will never go back and pay full price knowing they regularly gift these tickets so Kelly and Sarah! She does the opposite of influencing! And the state of these poor girls! It is only Kelly's fault! They are scruffy and overweight due to her doing!
I’ve contacted Bockets directly and complained.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
This repetitive nonsense about stressful school runs and snacks.... am I missing something?! Is this a thing?! I don't know any parent in the last 7 years of school run having snacks at pick up or a stress about it. Maybe I am lucky/not a walkover about dishing out sugar as soon as the kids get out of school and get them to at least wait half an hour to get home?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her youngest really has piled weight on. Feel bad for saying this as she’s only 6 but parents need to take responsibility if children get overweight. It’s not her fault.
Yes she doesn’t need silly fitness classes, she needs her diet sorted. Kelly gave them McDonald’s again last night, an ice lolly the other day to “wake her up” from a nap just minutes before her dinner. It’s crazy what she feeds them. Kelly and her husband clearly know about good diet and nutrition but fail to extend it to their children. It’s just awful.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Bl**dy hell, talk about desperate for engagement, how do I get a doll out a plastic tube. I don't know if I feel more sorry for Kelly or the people who bother to answer her!

• Haha