Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
That’s probably the only brands they could scrape for her.

The food she served the kids is appalling. She’s harming their health in the short and long term, and she can’t even say she doesn’t know better. Sorry I set you up with increased heart disease for life sweetheart, it was your fault really since that’s the only thing you’d eat and wouldn’t stop screaming at me for snacks.

Reactions: 5

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a bad thing to read around your kids, if anything it gives them a good example. It helps if you set expectations with the kids though and make it a shared moment, not try and hide from them to read the same book you’ve been reading for months.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Are her children on the spectrum? What's all the stuff about itchy socks all about - that's normally only a thing in children with sensory processing issues. Regardless, it was -5 this morning, they should have been in tights not socks.
I have never seen such a drama to just go to school - total chaos.
I truly believe - calm tidy home equals calm children. Do people honestly related to this?

Bad_karma

So Kelly declared today a pyjamas day because they've done way too much last week, only for her to go on a girls night out! You can't make this up even if you wanted to!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Laughing hard at Kelly's To Do list. Trying to make it look like she is busy. Do people really need to put 'refill dishwasher' on a spreadsheet list?! Surely that is pretty obvious and impossible to not see?
Lol what a d!ckhead, she could have completed all those ‘house’ jobs in the time it took her to type it on a list and upload to Instagram. But then she wouldn’t have anything to talk about would she.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is having a fab time (for insta purposes) which is great. I just don't buy her and Kelly being friends.
I’m just bemused by the conversations they must have with one another. Kelly spends all week and weekend stuck in her living room doing absolutely nothing whilst Sarah is off to the gym, national trust days out, working for clients, seeing friends, holidaying in Jamaica, seeing her mum in law, renovating her home, going round friends and neighbours houses.

I just feel like Kelly leans way more on Sarah and mumandamic and needs them waaaay more than they need her. Kelly is only one of their many friends yet they are Kelly’s main friends if you know what i mean. Also they are both younger than Kelly.

Kelly calls Sarah her “bestie” but it’s very clear Kelly isn’t Sarah’s best friend.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d talk about them the way she is if they were on the spectrum. Everything she mentions is normal behaviour (of children who don’t have boundaries).

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Why does she always talk in that very sarcastic tone - I don't really know how to describe other than it always sounds very affected. She never says anything 'normally' its aways in that faux patronizing tone. Its really REALLY annoying. Does anyone else notice this?

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her girls were very sweet - but i hate seeing personal private moments exploited for content.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
What’s this “mothers orbit” sh!t. Her kids are hanging around her and bothering her because they are BORED, she barely takes them out, they are not stimulated and they are desperate for her love and attention, instead Kelly spends her whole time on her phone ignoring them.

Bad_karma

Why are there shoes in the living room? The state of that carpet, the grubby tables, the big bottle of ketchup, the fact that both girls eat with their hands, oh wow....why does she think this is Instagram worthy content?

• Sad

Bumble2019

VIP Member
LOL do we think "Jess" is real or some fictional character for Kelly to justify the horrendous viewing figures on her latest reels!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It's sad she looks so scruffy wearing that and a rain jacket to a 'premier'. It would've been nice if Kelly could make an effort with her, for a special occasion or brushed her hair as a minimum! I bet the other kids were well turned out.
Exactly, Kelly’s makeup is always applied heavily, nails done and her hair bleached and styled to within an inch of its life. Her dress and coat clearly thought about and then there’s Abi with her hair unbrushed, generic packet leggings, garish tacky rain coat undone and trainers. Abi looks no better than when Kelly takes her to the garden centre.