Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her to-do list - LOL ! There are just things that happen during a busy normal day.
I do half of them before 7am!

Reactions: 6

Bumble2019

VIP Member
All those outdoor activities Kelly could be doing at Center parcs and shes got them stuck in a windowless, hot activity room indoors painting stupidly priced pottery. She knows as she’s been there before, of all the things she could have paid for and had her girls experience, typical Kelly.

When will we get the fully made up, full jewellery shot of them by the pool. I’m not buying she’s ever actually set foot in that pool.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Nice to see her child is back in holiday club too. Not spending some nice quality time with her then?? Would obviously rather get through a shit 'to do' list that gets worse the more times you read it.

Don't like paying for soft play??? Maybe just get out and about then. The fresh air is free you know?! The kids aren't toddlers. They should be able to survive the UK weather with some proper coats and shoes. How many times does she go to soft play for this to be an issue for her? We don't pay here and I can see it may be annoying if it's expensive but she literally has no reason to go other than laziness on her part, let's face it!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Storage boxes, taking down decorations, Ian 'taking one for the team' by being an actual parent.... she really is spoiling us in 2024 with her content.

ooh scandalous

I'm a stay at home mum living in the same area and oh my goodness no it isn't Christmas overwhelm! Of course there are school events and presents to buy and more things to remember... but every day I THANK MY STARS I don't have the added burden of work whilst my youngest is still so little. I couldn't imagine how much easier it would be still if my youngest WERE at school and I wasn't working! She really needs to do a rain check on the super affluent area she lives in, see what privilege it is to not HAVE to work full or part-time, and realise what luxuries come from her situation. she has ample time to cook healthy meals and ensure the kids have access to the best of everything. Zero excuse. Also the school her children go to are very light on Christmas plays / events compared to other schools.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Why are so many of the awful mum influencers going on about World Book Day and saying that they are accommodating their fickle kid's change of mind about costumes? What message is this giving to, firstly, their kids - but secondly, other parents (like me) who when the kid changes their mind refuses to play to it? My son changed his mind this morning and I basically have said 'tough' and he is going with the original which had effort put into. But then, Kelly lets her nearly 9 year be fickle about absolutely everything. Mamastillgotit is using this very same content - along with god knows how many other infuritating mum influencers who actually have the time to allow this brat behaviour.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
“the MASSIVE toll” is she mad.
a few things in my life have taken a MASSIVE toll … death of loved ones, serious illness, toxic relationships… no, organising Christmas is NOT one of those things. Shall we get some perspective?

ooh scandalous

ALL the "Surrey mamas" are annoying, Sarah included!

I genuinely don't get what Kelly is supposed to be "influencing". If it's good parenting, that ain't it. If it's commuting life, that ain't it. If it's fashion, that ain't it. If it's health and fitness and / or beauty, that ain't it either. Whyyyyy are they still relevant and getting freebies and views!?!?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Ok, I really hope I’m wrong but has Kelly really gone to see the Willy Wonka film which has a PG rating - on her own WHEN HER KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL??

I must be wrong?

• Wow
  • Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I imagine if you go from working to not working when you have kids, the little things become the big things. I shudder to think what it would do to my mental health, personally.

Bobcat

Probably just as cheap to go abroad and show the kids different things than just sticking to Centre Parcs!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
What an unhealthy cycle. Her kids disrespect and speak to her like sh*t, she treats them badly, ignores and is irritated by them and so the cycle continues.

Bobcat

Christ I’m no Mary Poppins but even with family etc I only post pictures online if there’s no crap all over the house! When you have kids you can’t live in a show home but she’s zero cares of the plastic tat in her lounge and the amount of “chill” days… she doesn’t bloody work. Don’t need chill days from doing nothing!!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly really does treat them like toddlers. Its weird. She should have done this gig 5 years ago but the girls are at an age where this sh*t just doesn't fly.
Sitting on Abis floor until she goes to sleep! She’s nearly 7! And then saying Abi goes ballistic when she moves. Kelly’s so weird, supposedly intelligent but someone who fills their kid full of excess chocolate and then moans because they won’t fall asleep.

Reactions: 5

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why does she always try and read a book around her kids? Really bugs me. Can she not take them out or play with them or do a job. It’s not like she needs anymore bloody “me time” to “decompress”.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
She is SO dramatic 🙄 “my brain is short circuiting” “I’m so tired” She doesn’t have a full time job! How is she overwhelmed by watching something at her daughter’s school and then taking her somewhere else afterwards? Isn’t that what we all do when they have private lessons after school?! God she struggles with the most basic functions. And now she doesn’t know whether to tidy her house or get her nails done? I think we all know what she’ll do.
I was actually embarrassed for her watching that!!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Like I said I didn’t mean to speak out of turn but Kelly’s friend ‘jules in the know’ publishes events in the immediate area including their children’s school events and links details so if Kelly thinks her children’s school information is hidden it is very much out there thanks to her own friends - even if not herself so she really can blame no one but herself. Her friend Sarah is on the school PTA and on the schools website so none of this is hidden information. On top of that Kelly films her jogs around her village with clear landmarks of a village that she regularly talks about and posts on stories. This is what I never understand about women on Instagram - they share their world with you then moan when you mention it. Crazy.

• Wow

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Previously Kelly would have tagged that night out to death as she’s desperate for everyone to know her and Jane are “friends”!
She’s made Jane do it for her instead!

On another note, those boots with that dress!
But surprise surprise #scampanddude

• Haha