Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Hope her spelling is better in her book if she writes one! Her spelling mistakes on her reels and stories makes me cringe!

Reactions: 1

Londonchick

Chatty Member
What's with the begging about?

Please don't upset children with your elf stories?? Bloody hell she's got a massive learning curve ahead of her if she thinks kids telling each other rubbish about the elves is the worst they can do to each other!!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Will Grace get anything for helping flog ‘the junior weekly’ newspaper.

Laughing at how she validates talking sh!t with four poxy comments (cue Kelly showing HUNDREDS 😂).
---
Is she trying to go down the menopause route now….I’m not sure that’s Kelly’s issue!

Last edited:

Justcyrious

VIP Member
FOUR HOURS to edit that?! That reel actually was her full day’s work wasn’t it?? But who is actually paying her for that reel? That wasn’t an AD so nobody actually paid her to do that. She is purely doing it to generate engagement and therefore gain more (or keep the existing!) AD contracts. Imagine all that effort and a whole day’s work for no payout 🙈
That’s how those “jobs” work though. Not all posts/reels contribute 💰. I think you either have to be genuinely funny, or have a super polished account, or a small very engaged following to be successful. She’s clearly going for the third - or at least I hope so.

jollycat

My kids are ravenous after school 😆 They get a bowl of fruit and a biscuit or two and I give them dinner at 4.30 - if I don’t it’s endless requests for snacks. Generally dinner is pretty healthy though, they have chips/beige food once a week as a Friday treat meal. One of my kids is really fussy but you can adapt for fussy eaters without constantly doing chips and ketchup. Plain rice, pasta, noodles, bolognese etc with a side of any veg they will eat!

Aab41

VIP Member
Chucking a ball at a wall aka “interactive squash” is another pointless stupid activity.

And a pheasant. Kelly has seen ducks, deer and squirrels too everyone - I’m pretty sure we all see those on any normal country walk we do - she talks as if she’s holed up in tower hamlets! Pretty sure you can see all these in Surrey Kelly!
To be fair the interactive squash is good fun, there are other games to play too

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s a PG - perfect for primary aged children and certainly for Grace. But no, why would Kelly want to do anything with or for her own children.

Flipflopdrop

Isn't bluey for like 3yr olds? I have friends with toddlers who love it but I would've though primary kids has outgrown it by now.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
72.4k followers?!!!!! wtf????
Yep, 100 new followers Every.single,day.

Will be 72.5 tomorrow. She's a joke.
---
Are we thinking she never does anything at the weekends because she's actually not earning much money??

The gymfinity dance class Abi does on Fridays is gifted.

They've always done the swimming lessons (well, since covid) and Grace recently started DramaCube) but otherwise she doesn't take them anywhere or do anything with them so is it actually a finance thing?

Bad_karma

Fresh hair, fresh nails, should we take bets on Kelly going out this weekend without her girls?

• Haha