Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
If she was made redundant and chose to go full time content creator rather than look for another job, she must have made some commitments to justify it and make it work financially: the bulk of childcare falls on her, no more budget for cleaner and other outside help, limited outings and shopping budget, etc. That would of course have had an impact on her mental health (rightly so). The self care, runs etc is an attempt at improving her mental health but can’t be very effective. Constantly asking her followers to validate her experiences is in part an engagement technique but I suspect she genuinely feels relieved that there are others who feel the way she does.

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She's back with the 'mums of girls' then. Is this going to be her thing? Old fashioned, sexist, belittling etc. And yes the loose hair bugged me too 🤣
Totally sh!t and completely unoriginal. But should we be glad of a break from the WhatsApp reels?!!!

When is the 70k followers post gonna hit, will she save it for Friday do we think?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
To be fair her latest reel was relatively good, won't be sharing it though 😅
It’s definitely one of her better ones I’ll give her that - but hasn’t it been done “eleventy billion” times before?!
See also… ‘every parent at the nativity’ and the ‘class WhatsApp’….

Bad_karma

Like Kelly, the bots must have their 'out of office on'! This social media break is obviously giving Kelly the chance to re-set them as she's been
rumbled 👀

I wonder if they've left the house yet and had one of their "family walks". Or whether, like every other day of the year, they are having a pyjama day and shoving their faces with popcorn and chocolate! Christmas is no different for them really apart from Kelly does actually spend money on them for a change.

I'm sure she's busy capturing footage ready for her all important social media return!
It will be all the same for the poor girls, Kelly was "worn" out for more. God forbid going for walks or worse...venturing out into London, show them the lights, ice skating, the possibilities are endless!
This social media break, she copies others like unmumsymum but she doesn’t compare to them, not even close.

• Sad

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Is that box of beauty pie stuff gifted? She hasn't labelled it as such. Is she just another sheep spending her money on it because everyone else is?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Embarrassingly, I don't know how to start a thread here ! Guidance needed!
I’m not sure why she’s gone all out when her husband looks like that!! Is he really going barefoot with mock croc loafers?!

So will Kelly be in a scamp and dude monstrosity or a frumpy joanie jumpsuit. Is her sap of a husband allowed out. There goes the girls day tomorrow!

Bad_karma

It's unbelievable she cooks healthy dinner for herself to eat in front of the TV while thr girls are asleep and the husband is out, it's like she hates her family.
And do not get me started on the breakfast, is that sugar on the strawberries? She appears to be feeding those girls sugar on purpose, absolutely horrible person! They are both overweight already and it's only her doing!

Aab41

VIP Member
I really don't need her telling me I'm not a bad parent because I may have shouted at my child, which I haven't done, but if I had I wouldn't feel bad about it because they probably warranted it, it's very rare I raise my voice at them 🤣
---
Sarah in Surrey is swiftly turning into a pain in the insta-ass though
---

---
Call me cynical but I don't think Mumandamic, mamastillgotit, Carla freeman, Emma nicolet, etc etc are friends
Mumandamic doing a Loreal fit workout thing. Kelly whinging at swimming on a Saturday
It's very much a shared agent friendship! Mumandamic has been on some workout with loreal but Mamastillgotit has been on an actual ski trip with z list celebrities. Though the agent is her sister of course 🤣

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Is Olga (@big fat Greek mother) with the same management as Kelly too?

Always comments on Kelly’s reels.