Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
It’s true, she’s not got anything else going on, has she. Mamastillgotit has written a book and does modelling, mum and a mic does reels relating to older school kids, illnesses etc and Carla Freeman is an actress. What else has Kelly got?

Reactions: 1

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s obviously had a good holiday but to be positive about the kids goes against what she normally posts so could only come up with them not sleeping well. Do you think she’d been spotted and the girls were behaving nicely so was worried she’d get called out if she said otherwise? Still don’t know why she didn’t go to Butlins for a change, maybe it’s because she’s a raging snob and they’re only good enough if it’s free 🙄

Aab41

VIP Member
She's back with the 'mums of girls' then. Is this going to be her thing? Old fashioned, sexist, belittling etc. And yes the loose hair bugged me too 🤣

Flipflopdrop

Haha I honestly thought Carla and mumandamic were the same person until now 🙈. Looked at insta and realised they are 2 separate accounts and different people!

Bobcat

To be fair I’ve still got beef stew hatred from my mum’s cooking and I’m 47 now!

• Haha

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Kelly struggling with content ideas? She’s clearly floundering with no direction by asking her followers what they want. Is she finding her ‘hilarious’ niche of WhatsApp reels aren’t hitting the spot?!
I was about to come on and say the same thing! Asking followers for content ideas is literally the lowest scraping of the barrel! Give it up, Kelly. This is car crash 'influencing' ... sorry... content creating. Nearly a year of meh rubbish, while the girls eat snacks and have their privacy violated... by their own mother.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I want to hope she just ate the last bit of that chocolate bar and that’s why she was left with the wrapper. Not because she ate the whole thing, that’s just not possible, right?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
67.5k followers, those bots are working overtime after the pause she put them on over Xmas! We see you Kelly 👀

What is the Dole advert?