Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Newbie here but I just had to say I see Kelly quite often out and about and oh my goodnessss she's miserable. Never smiles, never enjoys being around the kids. I live in a "mumfluencer" bubble and they're all quite insufferable really - nice and chatty and jovial to the camera, happy to advertise all the brands and do anything to increase their online engagement, but in reality they are all painfully disconnected and stressed out mums with zero personality.
I can imagine this! All her happy stories are when she’s alone or on a date, the rest are miserable stories. Such a shame! She should’ve held on to her BBC job, I imagine it all went wrong for her when Covid meant she had to work from home - she was probably never happier than when she was dressed up on that morning train with all the other young professionals instead of being harassed by her offspring at home!

Reactions: 1

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
My husband has taken one of our children away as it’s half term and he’s got the annual leave. But unlike Kelly, our other child is too young for school and doesn’t have half term. I’ve taken him out for a fun day locally today 😀 but it’s back to work for me tomorrow. I would say I’d look out for Kelly today, but since I’m not sat on her sofa I probably won’t see her 😆

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Was that a slight to the Mums in Graces class I heard?! The mums in Abis class are great…..
---
Who are these people asking Kelly for style advice? I mean, seriously.... she is the last person in this world I would ask for advice +
Literally choosing the questions that blow smoke up her @rse!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset anyone she’s very open about where she lives and posts lots of pics and information of her local area and of them in their school uniforms. She and her friends link to their school events and clubs and invite people online to come along.
---
Kelly openly tagged dramacube along with the times performance and venue of her eldests drama performance so I don’t see it’s much different. I guess they aren’t there everyday though.

Aab41

VIP Member
Why is she asking so smug now about a vision board? Surely she should just get a TV guide and would be sorted?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
So the reel we're treated to today was filmed today based on her make-up and jumper from stories, which means there is no "commercial" filming, planning, filming ahead and scheduling her posts as her recent stories might imply she's doing. What is she then doing and getting paid for? Cause I don't see it...
Yeh me neither. And she really needs to edit these better, in her latest reels she’s been covered in food stains and loose hairs. She thinks she’s so slick with her delivery but it’s all p!ss poor and thrown together.
Basically today she took her girls to school, ate last nights casserole for lunch and filmed that reel. What a sad life honestly.

Bad_karma

Had few days offline and came back to see Kelly being her usual self, off to the farm on a PR trip, the farm which I consider being outrageously expensive and which I will never go back and pay full price knowing they regularly gift these tickets so Kelly and Sarah! She does the opposite of influencing! And the state of these poor girls! It is only Kelly's fault! They are scruffy and overweight due to her doing!