Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Poor kid. It’s a lovely sunny day here. Even if they wanted to stay in could Kelly not have organised a play date round hers or a family member to come over or something. She’s useless and cruel.

Reactions: 1

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Of all the insta-baffoons, sorry, mums, Kelly is literally one of the last I would seek any advice from. All this 'work' she claims to be doing.... is it just the really tawdry reels she is putting out and a couple of god-awful ads?

Ren901

I joined her live, is it just my speakers or did her voice keep going really weirdly deep?! Is that her real voice?! 😂

• Haha

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
If she is speaking the truth (she is a wannabe 'influencer' so who knows if it is facts) then there is a problem if her kids are genuinely being like this - massively disrespectful, awkward, tantrumming about snacks/socks, causing issues over anything. They aren't toddlers. One is a pre teen ffs.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Will she have been paid to turn up and make a Cornish pasty?! What’s in it for her or them? I don’t get it…

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Why is Kelly giving her kids baby medicine not appropriate for their age and has sent them in to school this morning walking across an icy field in a thin rain coat?? Lol something doesn’t add up!!
And why is she tagging Calpol? Begging for an ad?!!!

• Wow

ooh scandalous

Her latest reel is a bit awkward pretending to be "Jesus" when she had to pretend to be a Jesus worshipper for 2 years in order to get her kids into a church school outside catchment.

Flipflopdrop

I can’t believe Ian is always dressed in sports gear and reads Men’s Health magazine and Kelly and her girls are beige carb lovers with the girls packing on more and more weight. Kelly looks like she doesn’t carry extra weight well and has to watch herself, I’m not sure the outfits recently are terribly flattering but at least it’s a move away from the scamp and dude leopard print every single time.
They both seem to be people who like to look after themselves whether it's fitness or hair clothes and nails. Yet they let their loss go about like tramps and pile on the pounds with a poor diet. It's really sad and selfish.

Flipflopdrop

Yep, 100 new followers Every.single,day.

Will be 72.5 tomorrow. She's a joke.
---
Are we thinking she never does anything at the weekends because she's actually not earning much money??

The gymfinity dance class Abi does on Fridays is gifted.

They've always done the swimming lessons (well, since covid) and Grace recently started DramaCube) but otherwise she doesn't take them anywhere or do anything with them so is it actually a finance thing?
If she didn't get her nails and hair done all the time, wasn't dropping in scamp and dude and always buying coffees and cocktails, then I would think they are absolutely skint. They never go anywhere that isn't #gifted, her house is a pit, the girls are dressed like scruffs and they eat cheap frozen food. Things might be a little tighter now she's given up her job but I don't believe they're short of money. She never mentions money or how much things cost.

That would be a good angle for her in a cost of living crisis, budget friendly mum tips. But loads are doing that already.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I can’t believe Ian is always dressed in sports gear and reads Men’s Health magazine and Kelly and her girls are beige carb lovers with the girls packing on more and more weight. Kelly looks like she doesn’t carry extra weight well and has to watch herself, I’m not sure the outfits recently are terribly flattering but at least it’s a move away from the scamp and dude leopard print every single time.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
68.8k followers from not even posting....be patient Kelly, be patient.

I wonder what the 70k followers post will say when it inevitably features on the grid.

Is she struggling for relevant content at the minute or beavering away on something behind the scenes.......🤔

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I’m afraid I can’t even tattle-follow her at this stage, her updates make me feel more concerned than annoyed.