Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am struggling to decide who's gang is more painful to watch. The try hards or the mean girls...

Reactions: 2
How did you all find a free weekend to go to Butlins together? Wtf, this says a lot about Kelly’s audience! What a stupid question!
---
£20 off 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Amazed to see they were sharing one hotel room! I just assumed they’d have separate. I wonder how they decided who’d get the double bed - draw straws or highest follower count wins?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But they had to take their own shampoo and shower gel 😱 bad times slumming it then

• Haha
Amazed to see they were sharing one hotel room! I just assumed they’d have separate. I wonder how they decided who’d get the double bed - draw straws or highest follower count wins?
Were they? I didn’t pick up on that!

We’ll know if she really liked it when we see if she’s willing to part with her OWN money!
---
But they had to take their own shampoo and shower gel 😱 bad times slumming it then
What a weird comment, you don’t get free shampoo at Center parcs either!

Were they? I didn’t pick up on that!
Yeah they made it look like an apartment but in reply to one of the questions she said it was a four person hotel room. There didn’t appear to be any door separating the two singles from the corridor or the double from the living area. I hope they’re close friends!

Reactions: 2
Yeah they made it look like an apartment but in reply to one of the questions she said it was a four person hotel room. There didn’t appear to be any door separating the two singles from the corridor or the double from the living area. I hope they’re close friends!
I assume it's normally classed as a family room hence the twin beds with no door, standard in those rooms. But it had a living room area 🤭 as in a sofa next to the bed! Cosy 🤣.
And the £20 discount is quite insulting really. Did Jane have a discount? Even though her and mates did seem like a bunch of try hards, I think their enjoyment was more organic and real rather than the forced pretence of fun Kelly did

Why are so many of the awful mum influencers going on about World Book Day and saying that they are accommodating their fickle kid's change of mind about costumes? What message is this giving to, firstly, their kids - but secondly, other parents (like me) who when the kid changes their mind refuses to play to it? My son changed his mind this morning and I basically have said 'tough' and he is going with the original which had effort put into. But then, Kelly lets her nearly 9 year be fickle about absolutely everything. Mamastillgotit is using this very same content - along with god knows how many other infuritating mum influencers who actually have the time to allow this brat behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Also, isn't this a bit of exaggeration again for content? Our school for the second year running have asked for the kids to go in their comfy clothes and bring their favourite book, no fancy dress allowed. I feel like this is what a lot of schools are doing now because of cost of living crisis so all the instahuns are just making a big thing out of it again for content.

Reactions: 5
Butlins getting their money's worth from our Kels. That £20 off - what an incentive. Sad sack and the other two wannabes have really sold it to me.

I can’t bear this woman. How does she think anyone who works manages to get their kids out of the house every day? My two kids are the same ages as her and she really makes everything seem a lot harder than it needs to be. Who is her audience? As a normal working mum she just winds me up.

Reactions: 6
Wonder what her exciting event in London is… also I’m sure her husband can cope for one day?!

A couple of years ago my husband got the kids ready for world book day all by himself and took them to school as I was away for work. Didn’t think it was a big deal but hearing Kelly I think I might have to give him a medal 😆

PS: wake up 30 mins early, won’t kill anyone for one day

• Haha
Either her kids are Neurodivergent or she babies them way too much.

I have one child who has autism and ADHD. The things she mentions struggling with, I relate to. My other child who doesn't have these issues just doesn't tantrum or fuss like that anymore. He's 6 so the same age as hers I think.

Honestly the stuff she complains about it's ridiculous. If her kids are Neurodivergent then she needs to keep that private. If they aren't she just needs to discipline them.

If my kid turned around tomorrow morning and said he'd changed his mind about his world book day costume I'd just shrug and say sorry sunshine, we don't have time to change it. It's this or uniform. Same with dinners and snacks etc. I'm a loving mum but mine gets what they are given and they appreciate it!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.