Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is simply vile. Nasty polyester and horrid colour that I wouldn’t even pay the half price it is in the sale. She’ll be a right sweaty mess what with that leather jacket over the top. And Kelly, the 90s called, they want their brown boots back…

Reactions: 7
That dress is simply vile. Nasty polyester and horrid colour that I wouldn’t even pay the half price it is in the sale. She’ll be a right sweaty mess what with that leather jacket over the top. And Kelly, the 90s called, they want their brown boots back…
Also, not right for the weather outside, not with those boots, no no no! Ans whoever is asking for details must be deranged!

Reactions: 2
Will she have been paid to turn up and make a Cornish pasty?! What’s in it for her or them? I don’t get it…

Reactions: 1
I see that they get free food and drink at these events plugging the likes of Emily Norris’ book today, but presumably Kelly has to pay to get herself there? A bit like the scamp and dude invite isn’t this just a bit of a mugs game to help promote others who are the ones selling stuff?

Reactions: 3
Does every influencer write a book???
Why is Kelly suddenly sniffing around the bigger name influencers?! Probably fancies writing a book herself - or is.

She looked completely on the edge and left out at that book launch....Cringing for her.
---
To be fair at least they are getting some exercise 😉🤭
Running inside because Mummy won't take them out.
---
Kelly has no problem dolling herself up (never mind the end result!) for herself does she but I just wish she'd extend some effort to her girls for once. She does all this self care and showing up for her amazing career "pivot" but meanwhile the girls are an inconvenience to her and get stuffed full of food, no fresh air, no exercise, no stimulating trips just stuck inside their lounge each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh god her latest podcast with mumsworkandchaos (who?!) is cringeworthy. Kelly bleating on and on about how her family are reaping the rewards of her career "pivot" and how she works so hard and underestimated the need for childcare since she went self employed bullsh!t bullsh!t...........

Then when the other one dares to speak, Kelly sits and rolls her eyes, smirks or raises an eyebrow patronisingly.

Made my toes curl throughout!

Reactions: 3
Have you SEEN the awful reel of the Instamums at Mamastillgotit book thing. Unbelievable cringe. So many try hards on one table (Kelly, Mum and a Mic, Not So Smug...) The shocker for me was Clara Batten - I thought she was better than this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.