Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs this could be the new one?

Reactions: 2
Don’t spend a penny the lot of them it boils my blood fake face that Ashley one
---
I just messaged the hotel
---
duck it lol

I see Ashley and her fella are STILL getting invited to places! How are people still supporting him? If he was employed anywhere else he'd be sacked by now

Reactions: 9
I think all 3 girls are burying their heads in the sand over this, so I guess events are too!
I was talking to people in work today and they didn't even realised he was arrested and charged and i work in events so i reckon that might have something to do with it too...

Reactions: 5
Don’t spend a penny the lot of them it boils my blood fake face that Ashley one
---
I just messaged the hotel
---
duck it lol
I really think the brands and PR agencies using Chris and Ashley / Dublinsocial should be getting complaints for aligning themselves with him, a convicted criminal. I already sent mine in Square who paid him for a sponsored post, I see now it’s been removed from his socials since I sent an email.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really think the brands and PR agencies using Chris and Ashley / Dublinsocial should be getting complaints for aligning themselves with him, a convicted criminal. I already sent mine in Square who paid him for a sponsored post, I see now it’s been removed from his socials since I sent an email.
I was so tempted to message Kickys for their post with him - the worst thing g is they don't need someone like him promoting the restaurant it's gotten rave reviews everywhere and it's impossible to get a table!

Reactions: 4
I just seen on Emma’s Instagram that she said she is 37, I went to school with her and was in the same class and I’m 41 🤔 so one of us is wrong here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe a young start in school?
---
No clue lol
---
I kinda feel bad for her but at the same time I’m like Emma just stop with the pitty party
---
I wonder what happened with her fella

Maybe a young start in school?
---
No clue lol
---
I kinda feel bad for her but at the same time I’m like Emma just stop with the pitty party
---
I wonder what happened with her fella
That means she wud be 6 and I wud have been 10 in the same class 🤔 if she said 39 I wud b like ok but def not 37.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.