Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma wanted kids her fella didn’t seeing as he’s a 26 year old son and 48 himself

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Emma’s Tik tok she’s banging on about some book and is clearly locked oh I only had one ywah right

I just seen on Emma’s Instagram that she said she is 37, I went to school with her and was in the same class and I’m 41 🤔 so one of us is wrong here
My cousin was in her class for three years in cabra and there's only three months between me and my cousin and I'm 37, so I can't understand this? Did you start school late perhaps?

My cousin was in her class for three years in cabra and there's only three months between me and my cousin and I'm 37, so I can't understand this? Did you start school late perhaps?
This was primary school and they were not in a carbra primary school , r u talking about secondary school?

This was primary school and they were not in a carbra primary school , r u talking about secondary school?
Yeah my cousin is 37 and started in Dominic's with her in cabra in first year and was in her class for three years,if you were kept back maybe that would account for the age diff? I know they tend not to keep kids back much anymore these days but was quite a common thing back in my day

Yeah my cousin is 37 and started in Dominic's with her in cabra in first year and was in her class for three years,if you were kept back maybe that would account for the age diff? I know they tend not to keep kids back much anymore these days but was quite a common thing back in my day
No I wasn’t kept back I was 5 starting school, maybe she was 3 , we were def in the same class , I remember ashley was a year or more ahead

To the person saying they were in Emma's school and class & there is no way she is 37, I'm 36 and Emma was in my class in Secondary in the convent. So I call Bullshit that you were in her class if you're the age you're saying you are. Emma is 37

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To the person saying they were in Emma's school and class & there is no way she is 37, I'm 36 and Emma was in my class in Secondary in the convent. So I call Bullshit that you were in her class if you're the age you're saying you are. Emma is 37
Ok Jesus Christ calm the ham , I was in primary school and I no my age so just leave it at that thank u!!

Reactions: 1
Emma’s Tik tok she’s banging on about some book and is clearly locked oh I only had one ywah right
"And I was like" and "she was like" then saying she could be anna nicole smith....these fuckin influencers man!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.