Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say she just wants to keep him private...I kinda get that after how her last relationship ended after so long.

I just listened to the good glow with Emma. She came across as a bit of a spoofer. Going on like she invented that pockets of peace nonsense. Everything she said I've heard someone else already say.

Reactions: 5
I know im sick to death of listening to her healing tit it’s dragged on and on

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with Ashley’s feels pilling on the pounds what does she see in him

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed how Ashley keeps saying stuff on her story like her boyfriends place she lives in is so small and she has to keep stuff in storage like pr packages and she said something about not liking the decor. From the pictures it looks like a normal house. She'd want to get a real job quick wouldn't she if she's expecting to live in some sad beige mansion lol

Reactions: 8
Seen Emma and the boyfriend out on Saturday, they were in the same bar as me lol. Can confirm he is the guy in the picture sent here before! Very old, he looked 50+ to me, kind of sexy tho but very skinny. And they were defo having an argument, Emma sat there the whole time looking very cross

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seen Emma and the boyfriend out on Saturday, they were in the same bar as me lol. Can confirm he is the guy in the picture sent here before! Very old, he looked 50+ to me, kind of sexy tho but very skinny. And they were defo having an argument, Emma sat there the whole time looking very cross
What’s she like in real life 🤣

Oooooh scandal

Her latest post...annual EP with her Dad...was EP not a last minute thing for her this year though? Holding out for the freebie tickets and glamping as per usual, if the annual trip with your Dad was so important you would have planned to go and bought tickets from the start. Absolute scabs the lot of them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.