Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity.... Why is Dominique getting loads of sympathy yet Emma is getting blasted? I would feel what Emma's fella did (if its true) getting another girl pregnant is a far worse thing to go through and process yet she's getting lambasted here. Don't come at me either. I'm just curious why one's gets sympathy and the others getting slagged. I'd say Emma's really suffering too. I can't even imagine finding out your partner got another girl pregnant. Horrific
I'm all for the banter and calling them out but that's a Really crappy comment above saying she must be hard work for her fella to do that to her.
Because dom has been honest and raw about it , Emma puts on a front as if life is perfect. How can people look up to her if she constantly claims to have her tit together all the time.

she put up a pic in Malta to make out she was with a new bloke and it was her bloody brother. Dominique is as real as they come , Emma is fake.

Yeah it’s the lies that gets to people. Trying to be something she isn’t.
This new fad of reading self help books and being a life coach when you photoshop your body and only show one side of yourself. It’s bullshit

Reactions: 10
I feel like Emma is fake and I agree with what yous are all saying and hate the whole positive all the time but we also don't know why she is putting that front up.
i know myself wouldn't want my ex or the person he cheated on me with feel like they've won or they have a hold on my emotions but could be eating me up inside..

This whole act and front she has up could be the only thing thats keeping her together and I dont feel like we should judge how someone deals with a clearly emotional and tragic life event like that.

I hope she gets through it and realises she can be open and honest about the hurt it caused because she could be so relatable for it like Dom

Reactions: 8
Someone shoot Ashley lol 😂 pleaseeeeeeeee channel classes I mean has she nothing better to do but go around flaunting her stuff no

Just out of curiosity.... Why is Dominique getting loads of sympathy yet Emma is getting blasted? I would feel what Emma's fella did (if its true) getting another girl pregnant is a far worse thing to go through and process yet she's getting lambasted here. Don't come at me either. I'm just curious why one's gets sympathy and the others getting slagged. I'd say Emma's really suffering too. I can't even imagine finding out your partner got another girl pregnant. Horrific
I'm all for the banter and calling them out but that's a Really crappy comment above saying she must be hard work for her fella to do that to her.
Is that true that Emma’s bf cheated and got someone pregnant 😧 !

Reactions: 1
Yeah very true!!! Here did you see Emma’s latest post she looks tiny am I imagining things lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah she seems to be over it thou no? She’s back on her health kick how long with that last I wonder

See claudine away in Galway no proof but she did mention it a while back for her bday she’s off social media ha ha typical bloggers breaking the rules again.

Honestly what am I doing wrong? How do these girls afford to always be in new clobber and LOADS of designer bags

Reactions: 4
It’s all free stuff they get and I think the get paid from all these companies disgusting actually no real jobs lol... just trying to pout and look pretty on camera... it won’t last!!!!!

Girls these kehoe sisters getting worse I can’t look at the stories anymore Ashley is pure into herself

Reactions: 3
Who cares like there is bigger issues in the world like you don’t even look decent 😂 I think she is pure fake to the core!!!!! All about inner self love I wouldn’t pay her to coach me that’s for sure

I have to say Emma used to be my fav person to follow on Instagram I loved her style. I followed her years ago when she only had a very small following. She's so different now. I just find her completely un relatable. I feel she's got sucked down the path they all go. They start off organic and we love them and then a sniff of a few bucks and that's it then their content turns to just ads affiliates ect. It's like it goes to their head. Its all sunshine and rainbows and smiles and body positivity crap. Just be real be normal. That's all anyone wants. Why in the name of the Lord would you film yourself crying outside lifestyle sport at your picture in the window and put it up as content. It's not exactly a charlotte tilbury campaign in on a bill board in New York City! Like yeah be happy be proud but an emotional wreck over a picture in a window. I don't know.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.