Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Ashley's post yesterday said she was moving home and if any brands wanted to reach out to her whe would send them her new address 😂😂 why is she not moving in with her bloke? She's with him years bit weird they don't live together yet

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he's well looked after. Can't stand that bloke, he's an awful ars*****. She's better off moving, imagine bumping into him in his area all the time after what he done on you 🤦‍♀️

Well Ashley's post yesterday said she was moving home and if any brands wanted to reach out to her whe would send them her new address 😂😂 why is she not moving in with her bloke? She's with him years bit weird they don't live together yet
I’d say she was in Emma’s gaff

Anyone know where Claudia bought! See she’s getting free blinds and by looks carpets too 😆

I'm sure he's well looked after. Can't stand that bloke, he's an awful ars*****. She's better off moving, imagine bumping into him in his area all the time after what he done on you 🤦‍♀️
Boo hoo the only reason she said she split with Ian was because she would be posting in a new gaff.

Reactions: 5
just bums like no wonder they can afford to buy that easy they don’t buy stuff it’s all gifted

Jesus Ashley can you be any more full of yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How obvious is it that Emma sent herself those questions? And the absolute begginess of mentiong ikea jysk etc! If you're downsizing you need to get rid of stuff not get more ffs

Reactions: 2
Omg living at the black banks ugh

Them apartments just before

Hopefully I don’t see them around gobsites

Reactions: 2
The lip liner 🙃 why so dark.. 🤦‍♀️ I can't help but focus on it when they're speaking. It's mank!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.