Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory I think she’s a visual merchandiser for Pennys… I thought it was only part time but must be full time.. what’s the other job? Influencing? 😂 to be fair with her amount of followers she must get a fair bit from adverts.. although they’re mostly PLT and that shite which I thought they just “paid” with free tatty clothes .. she doesn’t do much else?!

Reactions: 1
From memory I think she’s a visual merchandiser for Pennys… I thought it was only part time but must be full time.. what’s the other job? Influencing? 😂 to be fair with her amount of followers she must get a fair bit from adverts.. although they’re mostly PLT and that shite which I thought they just “paid” with free tatty clothes .. she doesn’t do much else?!
Think it was Emma that worked for Penny’s not Claudia. I do think she does visual merchandising but she did it for forever 21 and then I think only stores could be wrong though. She never mentions what she does

Ok great that she’s pregnant, wish her a healthy pregnancy and baby , but sorry am I the only one who wretched at the piss stain on the pregnancy test . I still have my 3 tests from my 3 kids but I’d never post them on line when it’s old enough to turn yellow .

Reactions: 5
Think it was Emma that worked for Penny’s not Claudia. I do think she does visual merchandising but she did it for forever 21 and then I think only stores could be wrong though. She never mentions what she does
I thought they both worked for Penney’s

Do they all live in Emma’s house? It looks like Claudias latest bump pic and Ashley’s stories are in same room?

What in the name of god is Emma at in her last video in the purple dress???? How does that relate to her quote!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ashley and claudine on the beg for a dyson airwrap, get in line half the country tried to get one for Christmas

Reactions: 6
Ashley away with fat head in Tipperary & posting it on her story. Who wants to see that tonight? Absolutely tone deaf & zero respect

Reactions: 4
Ashley away with fat head in Tipperary & posting it on her story. Who wants to see that tonight? Absolutely tone deaf & zero respect
If you thought that was tone deaf, have a look at Emma's story.

On the same day the whole country is mourning the loss of a young girl in horrible circumstances... she decides to hop on her stories and start talking about herself and the break up she has been struggling through for the past 2 years, and how normally she helps everyone else with her positivity clichés but now she needs to focus on herself (for a change?)

Why would you choose today of all days to decide to finally after 2 years come out and talk about the break up we all already know about. Could you be anymore self absorbed.

Normally I just laugh at how up her own arse she is, but that's really bad form. And taking a photo of yourself crying is bordering on sociopathic.

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand these self obsessed with themselves disgusting of emma we all know this why of all days how selfish I hope she lost some followers she’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.