Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know we’re Claudia bought looked on daft and doesn’t look like any the new houses in Portmarnock🤔

Anyone know we’re Claudia bought looked on daft and doesn’t look like any the new houses in Portmarnock🤔
Could be wrong but looks like Stamullen- we bought here last year and its the exact same kitchen and sitting rooms have that odd wall like the 3beds in the estate

I must have missed the kitchen? Any one have a pic??? You will have to keep an eye out for her in stamullen 😂😂

Claudine on the beg now for the baby stuff, you've just bought a new build in portmarnock surely you can afford wipes for your child's arse

Reactions: 2
Claudine’s couch, it’s a no from me 😬 the floorboards and legs of the couch completely clash!

Claudine’s couch, it’s a no from me 😬 the floorboards and legs of the couch completely clash!
Fab couch until you see the legs on it absolutely horrible and that table that sits on top of the footrest is vile too.....couch is amazing but not practical it will be filthy especially when baby comes along your heart would be broke trying to keep it clean

So. Much. Beige. It’s beyond bland. My house is full of colour, I just couldn’t live in a beige home ha ha!x

Awful

How did they afford all this I’m still struggling to save and I’ve a child breaks my heart

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.