Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand these self obsessed with themselves disgusting of emma we all know this why of all days how selfish I hope she lost some followers she’s a bleeping idiot
I've seen her in the local shopping centre with a new fella only a few weeks ago and so ignorant.. Second guy I've seen her with now. She couldn't be that upset 2 years later!! Her ex is a clown and she's well better off without him.

Reactions: 2
I've seen her in the local shopping centre with a new fella only a few weeks ago and so ignorant.. Second guy I've seen her with now. She couldn't be that upset 2 years later!! Her ex is a clown and she's well better off without him.
Oh really was he or she ignorant

She was ignorant.. As if you were in her way like 🙄
the 3 of them are like that. I was at an event for a product launch few years back and the girl I was with wanted me to take a picture of her for her Insta. We happened to be next to them, and she popped her bag on “their” table (it was a high table and everyone was standing) and I swear if looks could kill we’d be dead ten times over. You’d think they were celebs and we were bothering them. I was so embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the 3 of them are like that. I was at an event for a product launch few years back and the girl I was with wanted me to take a picture of her for her Insta. We happened to be next to them, and she popped her bag on “their” table (it was a high table and everyone was standing) and I swear if looks could kill we’d be dead ten times over. You’d think they were celebs and we were bothering them. I was so embarrassed for them.
I remember Ashley and Claudine when they worked in river Island and forever 21 always walking around with they're noses in the air like they were better than other girls and so ignorant. Ashley's partner was good friends with Fran Fennel so was she actually and Emma's ex is related to fat Freddie.. like relax yourselves 😑

Feel so sorry for Emma flogging her house stuff on Instagram. I couldn’t do it. I’d rather give it away.

Reactions: 3
Wonder where Claudine bought? It must be very hard for Emma selling her place and Claudine moving in engaged and baby on way

Reactions: 4
Wonder where Claudine bought? It must be very hard for Emma selling her place and Claudine moving in engaged and baby on way
I do pity her in that sense. She's literally starting all over again.. she must of been only able to speak about her break up and that after selling her house now 🤷‍♀️

Yeah it’s not nice for anybody to go through what she has. She must of been in a bad place. Fair play to her though.

Ye cant not feel sorry for Emma today having to move out of her house it must he heartbreaking for her 💔 all the money and time that goes into making a house a home, having to sell it must be devastating especially not having another house to buy

Reactions: 5
Not sure what became of him but I doubt there was much equity in the house , they only had it 2 or 2 years so she probably made duck all from the sale of it and now she's back at the start, brutal for her

I wonder are they renting
I'd imagine they are wasn't Ashley asking a while ago if anyone knew of 2 bedroom apartments to rent preferably new...would you duck off like! The rental and housing market has people on their knees trying to put a roof, any roof over their heads but oh no only new would suit these vacuous pathetic shallow airheads aesthetic so they can "style it" and "create content". No you won't find the Kehoe girls keeping it real and finding a little place with paint 50 years thick on the walls and pine furniture from the 90s and trying to style that like the rest of us. Tone deaf bimbos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.