Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must know her 😂 it doesn’t look that bling I’ve seen nicer brands
it a date just with a diamond dial its a classic ladies Rolex, if the whole face was covered in diamonds it would be tacky, i'm not a fan of either three of the sisters especially Claudine, but that is a beautiful timeless watch

Reactions: 1
it a date just with a diamond dial its a classic ladies Rolex, if the whole face was covered in diamonds it would be tacky, i'm not a fan of either three of the sisters especially Claudine, but that is a beautiful timeless watch
I’m not a fan either I must say, I thought it was a fake too.

I wonder did claudine buy Emma’s house for a house been sold they don’t seem to be moving out very fast anyone know

Reactions: 2
Any one know what Ashley is doing now she left the lip filler place?

There must be I saw her in Killarney at the weekend she looked great with an older looking guy salt and pepper beard had assumed he was her fella!

There must be I saw her in Killarney at the weekend she looked great with an older looking guy salt and pepper beard had assumed he was her fella!
Oh I wonder is it a different guy? Wonder are they official and that’s why she’s suddenly spoke about the break up with Ian??

Gifted another hotel these sisters are shameless pay for it you hungry mother fuckers state of that dress I’m sorry but she complains she’s put ten pounds on show it don’t air brush it

I wish to jaysis Emma would iron the clothes before wearing them out...makes them look even more cheap than what they already are!! That green blazer has creases all over it, lazy and tacky.

dislike her style it’s same thing every day nearly lol I mean I feel like she doesn’t have her own identity or something

Back on her diet for ten million time too was that house not sold I wonder did her sister buy it weird she still living there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.