Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley get back in your box she’s now preeching about war and Afghanistan all because she reads a book I swear to god

Reactions: 4
Surprised she got a mortgage in this climate especially as an occupation of an “influencer”… that being said I think she has a full time job for sometime as well?

Her fella is looking very aged looking in that new photo she put up

Reactions: 1
Also I’ve never seen anyone grid post about buying a home and no actual pic of their home or keys etc?? Weird

Say its Emmas sure she didnt post any congrats photo must be bitter. It would explain that look on her face in todays photos oh wait she pulls that stupid face in every photo 🤣🤣🤣

Ashley and Sarah must have fallen out.. she doesnt do her nails any more 😲

Reactions: 2
It was very brief just casually thrown into the middle of a few sentences. It was typed out she wasn't talking. Just said she had gone through a breakup didn't elaborate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.