Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love some tea she’s back on this health buzz but out every nite 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I know keep to yourself or just your friends and family posting pics in underwear who cares like put some clothes on love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Polaroid pics with the number of weeks....ffs....Jesus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The whole reel with the hands on the ‘bump’ 🤮 his hands, her hands 🤢 and then of course, the obligatory outfit choice of underwear, because what’s more sexually flattering than being up the Hilary?!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha gas there all bleeping idiots she’s landed on her feet thou house and all wish it was easy

Heard she’s the hardest working out of the three and the biggest earner she had two jobs and her fella is high up in portmarnock golf club. I no a girl who knows her there moving to portmarnock in a new build it’s not ready yet

Heard she’s the hardest working out of the three and the biggest earner she had two jobs and her fella is high up in portmarnock golf club. I no a girl who knows her there moving to portmarnock in a new build it’s not ready yet
High up in portmarnock golf club?! What is he? A VIP caddy!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 must be something like that. Drive past Emma’s house daily and it’s not ‘sold’ it’s only ‘sale agreed’ must be an hic up somewhere.

Reactions: 1
What is even one of her jobs??? Why they so secretive??? She doesn’t even have a bumb and trying to make the announcement sexy. No class

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.