Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s some guy from malahide Emma is she’s suppose to walk around with a pole up her hole she thinks she above everyone else she’s nothing special

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emma and her fella broke up in 2019 as he was cheating on her with a girl in his gym. He ended up getting that girl pregnant. Emma and her now ex bought a house together previously, which is now sale agreed. When the news of him cheating got out, he moved out and her sister Ashley moved in. She’s selling the house because naturally they’re no longer together and sure he is entitled to his his of the house. The house is now sale agreed, here it is - https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/semi-detached-house-24-clonshaugh-avenue-clonshaugh-dublin-17/3251241

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can some please tell them to stop making the reels they are beyond embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 7
Brace yeserselves people Emma is doing her first cooperate presentation tomorrow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked every time I see the hack of these people and the tacky, I'll fitting clothes. The overdrawn lips are ridiculous, and the reels with outfit changes are so cringe- trying to look all sultry with the pouts and the repeated moves over and over again, hand on hip, lifting up the bag. Cringe! And Ashley with that eyes closed pose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brace yourself is right she defo edited that picture of her in that awful green top 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Does he ever use #ad #gifted #spon. He never appears to have to pay for anything and this page would appear to be his primary source of income. I wish Revenue would take a closer look at these food bloggers.
Literally never declares that anything is an ad which is an ASAI regulation. He’s a pathetic little wannabe. Literally an older version of Conor Ryan. He set up a website which posts “news”, had to stop reading after the 5th grammar error in one paragraph. Ever notice that he posts pics of Ashley and himself together but there’s not a whiff of them together on hers 😂 big aul scaldy head on him wearing Gucci.... you can’t buy class pal!

Literally never declares that anything is an ad which is an ASAI regulation. He’s a pathetic little wannabe. Literally an older version of Conor Ryan. He set up a website which posts “news”, had to stop reading after the 5th grammar error in one paragraph. Ever notice that he posts pics of Ashley and himself together but there’s not a whiff of them together on hers 😂 big aul scaldy head on him wearing Gucci.... you can’t buy class pal!
I don’t think his constant stuffing mammoth sized burgers into his pie hole is in keeping with her image. She probably had to move out because let’s face it, the amount of food he consumes would you want to go into the loo after him in the morning. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can Emma stop taking people's sounds off tiktok and using them to make "inspirational reels" all the bloggers up her ass saying they needed to hear that 🙈😂

Wow she went alone for few days before her crew arrives fair play I would be lonely but lol

The people on that line up are properly into fitness, like Greg O Shea is an Olympian ffs! Its embarrassing for her to be put along side him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.