Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on hols as if it’s the most normal thing in the world - posting pics not a care in the world - selfish twit

Reactions: 3
Emma looks skinny skinny today I’m so confused how she looks so different every day what app is she using lol

Why do you think that... I like emma shes gorgeous my fave sis doesnt seem as fake as the other 2 cant stand the pouts of the other 2 like bad lip injections
Emma is single. Her boyfriend was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed. My sisters friend got the goss from the gym lol!!

Reactions: 3
Are Emma and Ashley living together now? So did they both break up with their fellas???
Ashley is still with her fella, he’s the owner of the Instagram Dublin Social. Emma is single. Her boyfriend was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed.

Yeah actually when you say it shes not mentioned iano in awhile....
Ashley is still with her fella, he runs Dublin Social. Emma is single. Her boyfriend was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed.

I asked Emma on Instagram if they had both split with their partners and I got blocked by both of them 🤣
Ashley is still with Chris, saw stuff on his Dublin social page. Emma is single. Her boyfriend was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed.

How weird is that though. Literally I read it then it disappeared. She won’t address it which is fair because she’s probably devastated but she can’t expect people to not think something up
emmas fella was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.