Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the ASAI are really missing a trick in not fining the few complaints that are upheld!! Basically they're useless and may aswell not be in place!

She’s lovin it.. sure not been funny PLT sizing is much it’s for kids no dept to the clothes lol They look all the same these bloggers I wouldn’t call them influencers Cus they are muck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ashley on again saying she put some weight on in her bra and knickers lol attention seeker or what clean your feet love ❤

I actually think they are getting hair and nails done during this if you check her stories looks all done I could be wrong thou

Reactions: 1
The outfit on Claudia today in Emma’s Story she looks like she ready for a day on the farm 😆

Omg the state of the big lips... looks ridiculous! Has anyone noticed they have switched agencies? Claudine seems to have a new agency in her bio, Ashley’s is the same as before but Emma has none in her bio.. maybe she just hasn’t put it in there but maybe she got dropped... I’d say they are all insufferable when you go out with them... pictures non stop

yeah it’s too much Emma used to be decent she’s lost your way big time they aren’t anything special like it’s all fake really

Reactions: 3
Did you see that YSL giveaway that’s just disgusting the amount of free stuff they get makes me feel sick lol

So guys I’ll give you a laugh is there any threads on Lynn Kelly I was out last nite with himself Bobby’s wine bar and who walked in only Lynn abs her fella omg she is nothing like her insta I mean nothing all pics are fake she demanded a seat in doors the state she wasn’t off her phone up taken pics the lot lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So guys I’ll give you a laugh is there any threads on Lynn Kelly I was out last nite with himself Bobby’s wine bar and who walked in only Lynn abs her fella omg she is nothing like her insta I mean nothing all pics are fake she demanded a seat in doors the state she wasn’t off her phone up taken pics the lot lol 😂
ohhhh love the tea!! I’m surprised she didn’t look the same... always thought she was quite striking

• Heart
She looks same but little bigger than her pictures like not one for commenting on weight or what not but it’s mad how fake these are lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.