Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is one meaty tuck hun
Who walks around their house like this? Dont get me wrong shes a gorgeous looking girl & has a great shape but come on these posts are pointless.....they may appeal to those looking for wank material but thats as far as it stretches......I wonder if her fella has an issue with her posting these? Im not saying she should run it past him but if it was me Id feel like I was dis-respecting my fella by posting such pics to 100k+ strangers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s attention seeking if you ask me always showing her ass and tits not classy at all lol and the lips what the complete girl keep something natural lol

All fake the three of them it’s ridiculous they don’t have any personal style whatsoever all these girls on insta dress the same 😩😂😂😂

Another company I won’t be buying from butlers lol sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah what is that anyway 11.11 so strange lol... god I can’t stand the three of them I hope 2021 will be the end of them and all the other sponges

its only a matter of time before they wont be relevant to anyone. They are 3 pointless "bloggers" all emma does is preach mental health and body positivity but blantly photoshops her pics ashley just gets her tits out all the time and claudine is zara zara zara zara they have no content whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol 😂 ye what’s the deal with Zara don’t get me wrong I like Zara but I like I don’t go and buy the whole shop Emma defo photoshop that workout video she posted shows her real body image

I thought Dublin was on lockdown Ashley at the place bar??
And also Claudia boots from Zara 🤪

They don’t care about lockdowns sure Emma was in malahide other day and it’s not in her 5k they are dick heads....

Reactions: 2
Apparently she didn't declare a Pretty Little Thing ad correctly and it was reported to ASAI who upheld the complaint against her. But sure there's no penalties imposed on them so they can continue to do as they like. Probably views it as a win given her name is out there even more!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.