Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s pissed in that video another freebie I ques she’s with her mam and her mama friend I think 🤔 god I’m so sick of all these bloggers she’s just an attention seeker

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s pissed in that video another freebie I ques she’s with her mam and her mama friend I think 🤔 god I’m so sick of all these bloggers she’s just an attention seeker
she’s hammered in her video. Wait until you see it Will be swiftly taken down this morning. Her makeup looks awful.

Reactions: 2
Yeah this morning it will be they shallow really she’s really nothing special lol 😂

OMG! He is seriously punching.... the kehoe sisters all have atrocious taste in men i must say...🤮

Emma very Mia Ashley home Alone looking for a slot on a 🎤 she’s a bleeping joke

Jesus mad in fairness I feel bad for her for him doing that thou like he must have been ripping her off a lot I mean to buy a house with him and all must have been hard but lately she’s just to much all for the money in my eyes no shame either with all the free tit

He must of not loved her then Cus he’s already on tinder lol send a screen shot ha ha

Just seen Emma's ex on a dating website hes obviously not with this new bird or he probably is and is hoping to rip her off aswell
Was Facebook dating lol. I didn't grab a screenshot but it was deffo him, if hes on Facebook dating he's deffo on tinder and the rest of them......I know Emma can be a bit annoying with all the ads and all the poses etc but Jesus christ she did not deserve what he did to her , I have alot of respect for her for getting rid of him and taking over the house on her own thats not an easy thing to do in this day and age but I know that the legal side of that will drag on for 2 or 3 years so it can't be easy. It explains all the content lately, she obviously needs to prove to the bank that she can afford the mortgage on her own to buy him out and take it over on her own......blokes are thick as duck why would you buy a house with someone that your cheating on

Reactions: 3
Why are they always in clontarf ? I thought they all lived there ?! They are non stop there .. sorry random

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.