Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to emma I don't think she needs to address the Ian stuff, just cause she comes on Instagram and shows off clothes and a few probiotoc drinks doesn't mean she owes any of us any details on her relationship. That's her personal business and she's entitled to keep that side of her life private. Its not like she always had him on her stories or anything so I don't see how people can feel they are owed an explanation on it.....I certainly wouldn't be coming on and talking to thousands of strangers about how my fella was riding rings around himself and got someone else pregnant, whether she claims to be real or not shes still entitled to a private life just as we are

Reactions: 3
In fairness to emma I don't think she needs to address the Ian stuff, just cause she comes on Instagram and shows off clothes and a few probiotoc drinks doesn't mean she owes any of us any details on her relationship. That's her personal business and she's entitled to keep that side of her life private. Its not like she always had him on her stories or anything so I don't see how people can feel they are owed an explanation on it.....I certainly wouldn't be coming on and talking to thousands of strangers about how my fella was riding rings around himself and got someone else pregnant, whether she claims to be real or not shes still entitled to a private life just as we are
yes I do agree with you in a sense HOWEVER it just goes to show everything on Instagram is all fake and smoke and mirrors really... these influencers portray the “perfect” life but then pick and choose to be “real” about certain things... Emma in particular as she keeps telling us is “very real”...I reckon the “real” stuff is all fake too just to seem relatable

Reactions: 2
I feel bad that he cheated but she’s really fake and now I feel she’s getting worse with the whole insta stories... she used to come across nice now not so much but maybe that boils down to been so heart broken dunno lol... I heard claudine is a weapon 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just goes to show its all for the gram. Looked like they were a nice couple with a nice life from what she posted. I would have said he was punching above his weight with her and should have been thanking his lucky stars she gave him a look in. Hes not exactly an oil painting. Always the quiet ones. So is it true that he was having an affair and got a girl pregnant? Is he with her now. I do feel sorry for her. Not an easy situation. Must be very hard to keep it together.
[/QUOTE]
They met years ago, I knew him before I knew her. Nice enough couple but Ian has cheated on her repeatedly over the years, she has found out once before that I know of, but it was years ago, like long before buying houses etc was on the cards. The girl is pregnant and he's not with her, I'm not sure how far along she is I'll try find out. It was going on quite a while though, we did find that much out. Honestly as much as I didn't have time for her and really didn't enjoy being in her company I swear I feel so bad for her. The lifestyle sports ad I can understand why she's making a big deal of it, she's had a crap year and I suppose it's something nice for her. She's putting on a good front so I suppose there's some professionalism credit I'll give her, but she is destroyed by it and how could you not be? Literally everyone that knows them, knows what's happening and why they aren't together, Emma is very about keeping up appearances so this is killing her.

Wow shocking what an asshole in fairness to her she didn’t deserve that... pregnant aswell very sad!! Even bought a house with him is that why her sister moved in to help with payments... I just find the whole weight thing annoying and the photoshops it’s just so fake she looks like she lost a stone in a couple of photos and then not so much just hate fake people... she’s all about money and high life by looks of it.. where does she even live lol Beaumont?

Who’s the girl do you know

Just goes to show its all for the gram. Looked like they were a nice couple with a nice life from what she posted. I would have said he was punching above his weight with her and should have been thanking his lucky stars she gave him a look in. Hes not exactly an oil painting. Always the quiet ones. So is it true that he was having an affair and got a girl pregnant? Is he with her now? I do feel sorry for her. Not an easy situation. Must be very hard to keep it together.
They met years ago, I knew him before I knew her. Nice enough couple but Ian has cheated on her repeatedly over the years, she has found out once before that I know of, but it was years ago, like long before buying houses etc was on the cards. The girl is pregnant and he's not with her, I'm not sure how far along she is I'll try to find out. It was going on quite a while though, we did find that much out. Honestly, as much as I didn't have time for her and really didn't enjoy being in her company I swear I feel so bad for her. The lifestyle sports ad I can understand why she's making a big deal of it, she's had a crap year and I suppose it's something nice for her. She's putting on a good front so I suppose there's some professionalism credit I'll give her, but she is destroyed by it and how could you not be? Literally, everyone that knows them, knows what's happening and why they aren't together, Emma is very about keeping up appearances so this is killing her.
[/QUOTE]

What an as8hole. I do feel bad for her, I've been there, I am sure a lot of us have too. Not a nice thing to happen to anyone. Fair dues to her for keeping up a front. It's none of our business, just because she is a blogger doesn't mean she has to tell everyone everything. She isn't playing the sympathy card like others.

yes I do agree with you in a sense HOWEVER it just goes to show everything on Instagram is all fake and smoke and mirrors really... these influencers portray the “perfect” life but then pick and choose to be “real” about certain things... Emma in particular as she keeps telling us is “very real”...I reckon the “real” stuff is all fake too just to seem relatable
Oh completely agree, the whole insta life is fake as duck....they only show the best bits of their day & you sit there wondering where you went wrong that you didn't land this perfect fairytale life that they have. But in reality its a very different story, how many of these blogger relationships have seemed perfect in real life but in reality there's cheating, domestic abuse, divorce, rows over access with kids etc its a complete tit show in real life & to be honest Id take my boring aul life any day but I do think that they should not fluff it up for instagram they should just be honest about what's really going on or don't bother saying anything at all but sure its all for engagement at the end of the day......lets call a spade a shovel were all glued to the phone when one of them is having a drama with their ex :)

Did Emma loose some weight she looks like she has or maybe it’s the camera lol

I was thinking that.. no body shaming her at all but just be real please have you seen Ashley’s pouts

Part time in Kerry hanapy and obviously making money from all the blogging... must be on big money with it

The three of them bought most of their followers . Those Prada boots are fake , I worked in Prada and thats NOT how real Prada's are presented in a box

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh really interesting lol😂 god they all annoy me Emma thinks she’s amazing like I don’t get it

Jesus them gym goddess are really sucking her in lol she looks tiny in these I don’t get it

The amount of gifts they get is shocking .
I'd much prefer those gifts to go to front line staff and not these Beggy Mitchells .

I'll never purchase from these companies who give away stock to these so called influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.