Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley rolls out the “body confidence” posts every time she needs a few more followers or more engagement...she gained weight cos she was constantly eating out, stuffing her cakehole with greasy food and lazing around...she looks perfectly fine with the few extra lbs (debatable photoshopping...)

Reactions: 4
Wow Ashley feeling the love your only turning 30 get a grip... all her bits and bobs done for free today sure where can she celebrate outdoors in the rain ☔ 😂😂😂👌🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
Ashley isn’t single. I saw she went on a staycaction around Ireland and her boyfriend has a food page and he was posting food pics from the same places she was in! Think she just keeps private now 😊
I know Emma was with someone and they bought a house together in Cabra I think, but hasn’t been a mention of the boyfriend.

He cheated on her old news she never came out and just said it instead she brushed it under the carpet which is so fake especially to followers

They sell all the clothes they get for free how bizarre and why would you bother buying 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
He cheated on her old news she never came out and just said it instead she brushed it under the carpet which is so fake especially to followers

They sell all the clothes they get for free how bizarre and why would you bother buying 😂😂😂😂
Those prada boots are disgusting. Who cares about her “big reveal”. They’re about 9 seasons old aswell. She claims to be so up to date on all trends but everything she wears is all cheap tatt or else an over saturated fashion piece. She’s so boring And predictable. She must also be making a mint.

Yeah cheeky witch She doesn’t know the value of money all the people out of work due to this COVID and she’s flaunting her purchase they are vile looking sure all she wears is PLT and ZARA 😂 sad really Cus she’s no style and no individual style at that.... copy cats 🐱

I know back on the juices won’t last she’s up and down one minute she healthy next she not lol I can’t cope with her fake ass.... she’s actually full of her own importance

I love the way Emma showed us all her prada boots then offered to find us a link for a rip off pair like us peasants on the bread line couldn't afford a real pair 🤣🤣🤣 fuckin notions , id rather wipe me gee with the €1000 than spend it on them boots

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread 😂😂😂 bet shes raging at all the new followers and appreciatian Dominique has gained from her honesty about her break up while Emma just ignored it! Shoulda played in differently Emma, u look like a right goon compared to Dom when it comes to ‘realness’ and ‘honesty’ gowls all 3 of them sisters are rough as f and defo the C list of the irish blogger game 🙈

Reactions: 3
She now given back what a load of horse tit I wonder if the come on here and read these 😂😂 the three of them are annoying a duck I had to unfollow months ago bugs me so much the carry on of them thinking their important or something

To be honest, as much as I don't like Emma (and never really have she didn't exactly warm herself to us as a group) the rumours about Ian are true, and honestly, it's such a tit show I can't even get into it. He is a pig, and I wasn't one bit shocked when I heard the news, neither were any of his friends (and none of them knew what was going on), I'll be perfectly honest and say I always found her very materialistic, and always felt like I was being judged in her company, but really and truly, I think she's holding back about Ian because it's so embarrassing, everyone who knows them knows what is happening and she's trying her best to hold her head up but she is absolutely devastated. I would never want to trade places with her put it that way. When we first found out we were like "a bit of humble pie" but as we started hearing more and more I was just raging at him and felt awful for her.
Sidenote: Ashley is actually a nice girl but she's just completely braindead, like really really stupid, and Claudine is a little devious weapon.

Reactions: 2
Lockdown drinking game.... Take a shot everytime Emma shows a picture of herself in the lifestyle window on her story... We will be pissed for the foreseeable

To be honest, as much as I don't like Emma (and never really have she didn't exactly warm herself to us as a group) the rumours about Ian are true, and honestly, it's such a tit show I can't even get into it. He is a pig, and I wasn't one bit shocked when I heard the news, neither were any of his friends (and none of them knew what was going on), I'll be perfectly honest and say I always found her very materialistic, and always felt like I was being judged in her company, but really and truly, I think she's holding back about Ian because it's so embarrassing, everyone who knows them knows what is happening and she's trying her best to hold her head up but she is absolutely devastated. I would never want to trade places with her put it that way. When we first found out we were like "a bit of humble pie" but as we started hearing more and more I was just raging at him and felt awful for her.
Sidenote: Ashley is actually a nice girl but she's just completely braindead, like really really stupid, and Claudine is a little devious weapon.
Just goes to show its all for the gram. Looked like they were a nice couple with a nice life from what she posted. I would have said he was punching above his weight with her and should have been thanking his lucky stars she gave him a look in. Hes not exactly an oil painting. Always the quiet ones. So is it true that he was having an affair and got a girl pregnant? Is he with her now. I do feel sorry for her. Not an easy situation. Must be very hard to keep it together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.