Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe people still lick her arse on her comments. What a nob she really is.
I think JVC should give us a new bedtime story.....
Agreed! Also I'm sad we have less to chat about on here since she went private and stopped posting stories. Although not complaining as she makes me so angry 😂 Why does it always seem like hideous people have things so easy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed! Also I'm sad we have less to chat about on here since she went private and stopped posting stories. Although not complaining as she makes me so angry 😂 Why does it always seem like hideous people have things so easy?
Just so you don’t feel like you’re missing out 😂 here’s a screenshot of her claiming to not like stuffing after someone tries to tell her that it’s actually better for her than those Linda McCartney sausages that she uses instead 🙄 Why can she never just say thank you and take people’s advice on board?! Also she claims she’s already checked but why would she have bothered to check the calories for something she doesn’t like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just so you don’t feel like you’re missing out 😂 here’s a screenshot of her claiming to not like stuffing after someone tries to tell her that it’s actually better for her than those Linda McCartney sausages that she uses instead 🙄 Why can she never just say thank you and take people’s advice on board?! Also she claims she’s already checked but why would she have bothered to check the calories for something she doesn’t like 🤷🏼‍♀️🤥
Thon chicken is bleeping grey...

Why does she always put BUT in caps?
It's provocative 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That gravy looks like the loo brush water that pools at the bottom of the holder before you clean it. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s actually pathetic and the NEED of putting certain words in capitals?
so I also calorie count. The chicken She’s had which she states the weight and calories yet I’ve also had chicken today which weighed less than hers but the calories are actually higher... Hmm 🤔

Edit so I’ve just done a quick look and she only counts The calories Of it being raw. I count when it’s cooked 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s actually pathetic and the NEED of putting certain words in capitals?

so I also calorie count. The chicken She’s had which she states the weight and calories yet I’ve also had chicken today which weighed less than hers but the calories are actually higher... Hmm 🤔

Edit so I’ve just done a quick look and she only counts The calories Of it being raw. I count when it’s cooked 😆
Hers looks raw to be fair 🤢 & the gravy looks like piss. Having her on my Instagram feed is doing wonders for my DIET.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg I can't believe I agree with KLD on something... I hate Paxo too, always have 🤢
But you're right, I wouldn't check the calories of it because it would never pass my lips anyway. Weirdo

Reactions: 1
Errrrrrrmmmmm sitting in bed with her tits hanging out with a baby voice over? She’s not bleeping right this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.