Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon there'll be more episodes of this thread than lbs thirsty claims to have lost

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell fatty is really begging for food this week. How embarrassing

Dare, Skinny sauces, Creative Nature

Get a job Kirsty and earn some money so you can buy food like the rest of us do! Just a thought

Her legs looked smaller.

Reactions: 4
When she spreads these workout out over the day and posts the videos of her sweating is she showering after every workout??

Remember the state of her bed sheets a few weeks ago?? I think we can all safely assume her hygiene bar is set pretty low

That feminine hygiene is NOT magnificent

Reactions: 9
When she spreads these workout out over the day and posts the videos of her sweating is she showering after every workout??

Course not she don’t even change her sweaty sports bra from one week to the next so no chance she’s showering 5 times a day

Reactions: 1
God.. That dress .Wonder who’s decision is was to not get a dress with any support.
Her arm is the boob support
She definitely needed straps so they weren’t by her belly button

I mean, there is nothing wrong with the girl, she’s a tall and big sturdy girl with massive tits. No problems with that. My issue is all this “transformation” nonsense. Look at those two pictures, 6 years apart. Absolutely no difference whatsoever. Is she on crack!?!

Reactions: 7
I can't be bothered looking through all the pics lol but isn't it time of the month for the 3rd week running? Lol

Reactions: 3
I can't be bothered looking through all the pics lol but isn't it time of the month for the 3rd week running? Lol
She can’t keep up with her own lies the pizza she was having last night she’s had for lunch I think she probably had a massive blow out last night so needs time of the month ready for gain

Reactions: 2

Pisses me off because normal people WHO WORK can’t do workouts 8 times a day. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 2
Why is her Sunday dinner ALWAYS Burnt??? Trace cooking skills are quite awful.....i see where Kirsty gets it from lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.