Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all I understood where you were coming from in that she acts holier than thou like she is so amazing and so determined. I just often see similar comments (I'm sure you know the type) that insinuate you're not losing weight fast enough if you haven't lost it all in months and I'm happy in how I have lost weight but I wouldn't want anyone to read them and feel pressured as even I see them sometimes and have a moment of thinking God do people look at my posts and think that? I think the slimming world and weight loss community on Instagram is pressure enough 😑 some very warped views out there.
I know what you mean! The first time I lost weight on slimmingworld I did it super fast and lost 4 and a half stone in 5 months but it wasn’t sustainable and I was miserable! I definitely think slow and steady works better for me! This is where you can see that she’s not honest at all though! I’m around 2 st lighter than I was this time a year and half/ 2 years ago and you can see a clear difference! I see very little progress in any of her pictures or her attitude towards food or her knowledge of nutrition whatsoever. She did lose weight and you could see she had, and obviously she had the certificates to prove it. I think she gained a fair bit and that’s when the dishonesty started and it’s got worse since she stopped going to group. We’ve all been there! It’s not a nice feeling! But I just don’t know why she has to lie about it! I’d have far more respect for her if she told the truth!

Reactions: 5
There is no way she’s putting down the correct calories for things, and looks like she’s proven that she’s only lying to herself yet again with a maintain after eating next to nothing all week. The best part about this is that she will be the undoing of herself, all we’ve got to do is sit back and enjoy the tit show 😎

Reactions: 7
‘I haven’t eaten enough’ is always said at the SW class I go to. As in, because they haven’t eaten enough, their body goes into starvation mode (?) and they don’t lose anything. Is that in anyway true? I’d like to consider myself to be averagely intelligent but even I’m getting suckered into that way of thinking now ...

Reactions: 2
Starvation mode doesn’t exist. Could be water retention or a fluctuation but it’s definitely not from not eating enough

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah starvation mode is nonsense. Often said by people who haven't legit put the work in to excuse a lack of weight loss.

Reactions: 1
If you look on insta the person asking is Carbie cara’s fiance Anton. She’s got a 8000 following and she’s friends with some bigger accounts. People are seeing past her bull tit!
I wondered whether that was someone deliberately trying to push her buttons! 🤣

If you look on insta the person asking is Carbie cara’s fiance Anton. She’s got a 8000 following and she’s friends with some bigger accounts. People are seeing past her bull tit!
I was JUST going to say this! Funny because I had Cara down as someone who would definitely arse lick Kirsty because she can sometimes be a bit sickly with the positivity posts. She's close with Progress and Prosecco and is very guilty of reposting the same big accounts every week for Follow Friday and reposting every single mention she ever gets to her stories. I did like her originally but I feel like now I've seen through the facade I can't go back 😂

• Sad
I was JUST going to say this! Funny because I had Cara down as someone who would definitely arse lick Kirsty because she can sometimes be a bit sickly with the positivity posts. She's close with Progress and Prosecco and is very guilty of reposting the same big accounts every week for Follow Friday and reposting every single mention she ever gets to her stories. I did like her originally but I feel like now I've seen through the facade I can't go back 😂
Cara is lovely! She doesn’t arse lick people like Kirsty cos she sees straight through people like that! I think you’ve completely got her wrong! I’m friends with her and she doesn’t share big accounts for the sake of it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.