Keepingupwithkirstylea #8 Cremated bagels and chemical sauce, for blackout Tues no remorse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her food is looking a bit better today at least .. better portions & it’s actually touching each other so we have some progress lol but u guys were right .. shes admitted it’s the time of the month.

Reactions: 1
If this week is a maintain due to water retention then she will definitely have a massive drop next week when she loses the water weight. It will reveal her fat loss for this week AND next week. I'm a lot slimmer than her and I am also highly knowledgeable about calories and the way weight goes up and down and if you're hormonal the weight flys off once once the hormones settle. She's in for a massive drop if what she says she eats is true 😊

Reactions: 11
Maintain! As in she maintains she eats like a bird and exercises twice a day even though she’s not lost duck all and we all know she was ending most days nose deep in a cheeky Chinese takeaway 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but if you're eating like that and are that size, the weight would be falling off you. Absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t celebrate anyone else’s success in the fb group! She also hasn’t posted any of her tit meals until this morning because she must know they look fcking hideous compared to everyone else’s.

Reactions: 8
As soon as she starts working out again that will be her next excuse for a maintain or gain. Calling it now 😜

I’m sorry but yes this is a slight improvement from the usual portion sizes but it’s hardly enough to warrant a food coma gif 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a grip krusty!
That plate of food still just looks so sad. Eat some proper food ffs, look at the state of those sausages 😩

Reactions: 2
She will be jealous of other people’s success on there because they are eating like queens and losing lbs upon lbs each week probably with minimal effort. Not any of this pretending and lying nonsense that she loves to do!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t celebrate anyone else’s success in the fb group! She also hasn’t posted any of her tit meals until this morning because she must know they look fcking hideous compared to everyone else’s.
I noticed that. I have never seen her congratulate anybody on weight loss.
it is jealousy.

Reactions: 12
I’d be absolutely fuming if that was all the progress I’d made in 2 years!
I have to say I get a bit triggered sometimes when people on here go on about how long it takes people to lose their weight. My problem with Kirsty is that she lies about how much she has lost and pretended she was making progress when she wasn't. I think it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to comment on how long it takes someone to make progress or when people say oh well I've lost 6 stone in 6 months so why hasn't she. It has taken me 2.5 years to lost 4.5 stone. I've done it slowly but healthily. I haven't restricted myself too much and I know when I am finished losing weight that I have addressed my issues with food and worked for my health. I couldn't care less how long it takes for someone to make progress, the issue with this eejit is that her attitude stinks and she lies about what she eats and her losses. I do not think it's fair to make a blanket statement that you would be raging if this is the only progress you made in two years because if you did it in a healthy way, this might be enough for you. Tired of people acting like if you don't lose all your weight in a set amount of time then you're somehow failing. Sorry for the rant. I don't actually mean it against your comment as such, just something that has always bothered me on these threads. It promotes restriction by making people feel like they aren't losing fast enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to say I get a bit triggered sometimes when people on here go on about how long it takes people to lose their weight. My problem with Kirsty is that she lies about how much she has lost and pretended she was making progress when she wasn't. I think it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone to comment on how long it takes someone to make progress or when people say oh well I've lost 6 stone in 6 months so why hasn't she. It has taken me 2.5 years to lost 4.5 stone. I've done it slowly but healthily. I haven't restricted myself too much and I know when I am finished losing weight that I have addressed my issues with food and worked for my health. I couldn't care less how long it takes for someone to make progress, the issue with this eejit is that her attitude stinks and she lies about what she eats and her losses. I do not think it's fair to make a blanket statement that you would be raging if this is the only progress you made in two years because if you did it in a healthy way, this might be enough for you. Tired of people acting like if you don't lose all your weight in a set amount of time then you're somehow failing. Sorry for the rant. I don't actually mean it against your comment as such, just something that has always bothered me on these threads. It promotes restriction by making people feel like they aren't losing fast enough.
I am in no way saying that anyone is wrong for however long it takes to lose weight! I was meaning little progress as in there is little or no difference in her before and after and the fact that she makes out like she is completely in plan 99% of the time when she hasn’t! I myself have been at slimmingworld for years now and I still am nowhere near where I want to be because I am never on plan properly for more than a few weeks but I don’t lie about it. I completely understand why my comment had triggered you though I should’ve put it better!

I am in no way saying that anyone is wrong for however long it takes to lose weight! I was meaning little progress as in there is little or no difference in her before and after and the fact that she makes out like she is completely in plan 99% of the time when she hasn’t! I myself have been at slimmingworld for years now and I still am nowhere near where I want to be because I am never on plan properly for more than a few weeks but I don’t lie about it. I completely understand why my comment had triggered you though I should’ve put it better!
Not at all I understood where you were coming from in that she acts holier than thou like she is so amazing and so determined. I just often see similar comments (I'm sure you know the type) that insinuate you're not losing weight fast enough if you haven't lost it all in months and I'm happy in how I have lost weight but I wouldn't want anyone to read them and feel pressured as even I see them sometimes and have a moment of thinking God do people look at my posts and think that? I think the slimming world and weight loss community on Instagram is pressure enough 😑 some very warped views out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not at all I understood where you were coming from in that she acts holier than thou like she is so amazing and so determined. I just often see similar comments (I'm sure you know the type) that insinuate you're not losing weight fast enough if you haven't lost it all in months and I'm happy in how I have lost weight but I wouldn't want anyone to read them and feel pressured as even I see them sometimes and have a moment of thinking God do people look at my posts and think that? I think the slimming world and weight loss community on Instagram is pressure enough 😑 some very warped views out there.
Yeah I get your point as well .. some people don’t mind if it takes a long time .. it’s personal preference. Some ppl like to do it slowly & find it easier with changes bit by bit so your not restricting yourself too much & you know your going in the right direction.. other people have a goal they want to get to ASAP & they have huge losses .. it’s the constantly standing in her pants or bikini & posing that I find absolutely boring ... it’s the ego .. & the bollocks that comes out her mouth .. constant sexual innuendos.. thinking she’s such an inspiration.. she gets right on my nerves !!!

Reactions: 4
Flip me! Just scrolling through Nutricrew on FB and guess who I see?! Is this the FB page you've all been talking about? I thought is was one by that Red Lips person? Or is that her page?

Reactions: 1
Sometimes losing weight quickly really doesn’t work. I lost 6 stone in 11 months and have put it almost all back on again now because I didn’t learn a thing about portion control or worked out my awful relationship with food, and I still haven’t. So I completely agree with you, is losing it slowly means you can sort all that out too then huge congrats to you x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.