Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re the ones giving her doughnuts!!!
Yeah I bet they are .. next door neighbors.. wife shouts to her hubby throw another donut or magnum over the fence Clive .. it’ll stop kirst singing for 3 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracy.....Looks either a) out of her face on pain killing drugs or b) So so sick of not being able to relax in her own garden, have a wine, sing some songs without her useless 30 odd year old daughter publishing everything.

Maybe both.....I feel for her actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Angles expert at it again. Lie on back, one leg up and other one flat to hide lack of knees, head back to elongate neck, breathe in, hold camera as high and as far back as arm will allow ... and click!
That pork leg of an arm is surprisingly flexible when it comes to camera angles

I feel sorry for her mum .. she doesn’t like being filmed .. she’s wasted & just wants to relax without being on Instagram .. she might be body conscious too .. she’s not skinny or owt & it’s fine whatever but not everyone wants their body in a bikini all over the gram in the privacy of their own garden.., bloody kirsty dancing in front of her dad n flinging her hair n stuff & I seriously hope daddy has spilt his wine on his crotch .. Cos it’s wet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also feel a bit sorry for her mum. Yeh she does look off her nut but if you can’t look like that in your own garden where can you. You would just hope that you didn’t have a camera being shoved in your face and it being shared on social media.

Reactions: 5
This is 1000000% the family thay aren't invited to the bbqs the other neighbours have on the sly I'd say

• Haha
I’m sorry but I see her Mum and dad spudding around, looking like a couple of leather armchairs and it just becomes glaringly obvious why she is the way she is. Nothing is private anymore, my dad would be mortified if I recorded him topless, pointing and crudding about to take that and uploaded it for a bunch of strangers on Instagram. I just don’t get it.

The head swinging side to side tone deaf singing is back!
Stevie wonder

Reactions: 6
The Dastardly Dowlings are out again!

Daddy Dowling is letting it all hang out under the illusion that he looks like Robert DeNiro while Trace is wasted singing along to Take That and all this is being filmed by their 32 year old unemployed lard arse daughter.

They must be nightmare neighbours.

• Haha
I also feel a bit sorry for her mum. Yeh she does look off her nut but if you can’t look like that in your own garden where can you. You would just hope that you didn’t have a camera being shoved in your face and it being shared on social media.
100% agree.....their daughter are bleeping up their lives.

I'd never do that to my Mum or let my kids do that to me.

CRAZY

Reactions: 3
Not saying the parents are angels and for sure they have contributed to her downfalls and the way she is but all I see on those videos is Kirsty making backyard noise and treating it like it’s a bleeping disco. She literally has NO
LIFE this is as exciting as it gets for her ‘partying’ in the garden with her parents. Sad duck. Her brother doesn’t always seem to be there either so I guess he checks the duck out whenever he can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So looking at her diet for the week she consumer 8920 calories for the week. She did over 86000 steps which would burn 4000 calories over the week leaving her with less that 5000 calories consumed for the week. That is not healthy and I dare say not possible. She is telling porkies big time.

Her common as muck family remind me of the type that you politely let sit next to you on holiday because there are no more seats left at breakfast one morning. Then after half hour of small talk, you spend the rest of your holiday desperately ducking behind your book avoiding them while they shout “OI OIIIIIIIII!” across the pool at you, beers in hand at 10am and guts hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her common as muck family remind me of the type that you politely let sit next to you on holiday because there are no more seats left at breakfast one morning. Then after half hour of small talk, you spend the rest of your holiday desperately ducking behind your book avoiding them while they shout “OI OIIIIIIIII!” across the pool at you, beers in hand at 10am and guts hanging out.
Definition of brits abroad. Imagine when she finally finds a fella. He’s got to be someone just like her because no one else would put up with that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.