Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she’s bland
Favourite hobby: The Gym
Favourite music: Everything
Favourite food: Everything
Who inspired you the most: Everyone

Imagine interviewing her. What are your strengths? Everything. What did you do in your past roles? Everything. What are your hobbies? Gym and talking to my phone.
you forgot- what makes you happy ?
‘Making people happy, making people smile, someone saying I motivate them’
What the duck she think it is Miss World? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount she reads here why does she only focus on the ‘trolling’ and not reading more into what we are all saying about getting a job etc? She thinks her Instagram pals care about her? They don’t give a tit, if they did and had an ounce worth of sense between them they would be saying the things we are not bigging her up on the nonsense she posts. As has been mentioned she gets very low interaction on her posts, especially the workouts. The amount of time and energy she puts into this crap would be better spent elsewhere. She has NO excuse not to get a job. There are people who have been furloughed and taken on jobs volunteering or in supermarkets just to keep them busy and I guess have a sense of worth. But no not this obnoxious self centred prat, she only wants to do what she did before. Good luck with that ‘Kirst’ you keep going on your merry go round.

Glad I got that off my chest 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Staggering! Slow hand clap ........

Put that same dress on from 2016 and it’d look exactly the same now
It would. When you’re massive and lose 2-3 stone, your face loses its puffiness. Not much else changes. Kirsty sure is proof of that!

Anyways, it’s Thursday!! What do we think Kirsty will be doing with her day today?

I think, for a change, perhaps she should go for a walk? Maybe some protein powder for breakfast? Ooh, perhaps she could record a video to post to strangers? Hi guuuys!
Then, for a real change, I think maybe she should chill? Perhaps lie in the garden and sunbathe. And of course she should keep on top of her social media theroughout!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again. Your body has not completely changed 😂 You've lost a small amount of fat (what would be considered a life threatening amount if you were my size)

But probably like 10% of YOUR overall weight, if that. In four years that's really not something to shout about considering how much weight you have to lose.

For most obese people that would be a year into their journey. For Kirsty, it's all she has been crowing about for YEARS.

By all means feel good about yourself but please don't pretend this is some huge transformation when anyone with eyeballs can see it's not.

Stop posting pics where you can hardly see a difference, knuckle down with the food, change up the exercise and stop filming.

Reactions: 2
it's all she has been crowing about for YEARS.

By all means feel good about yourself but please don't pretend this is some huge transformation when anyone with eyeballs can see it's not.
THIS!!!!! About 6 years ago (after an 18 month “journey”) I lost 6 stone. I maintained for a year and since then I regained 4 stone so only 2 stone down from my heaviest.
In the last couple of weeks I have managed to shift 10lbs but im not bleeting on about the fact I’ve lost 2stone 10lbs - no I’ve lost 10 bloody lbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does her head look so tiny in all of the pics?! She really needs to work on her angles

How does she know it’s the best breakfast of her life if she hasn’t eaten any of it yet? 🙄 and isn’t it basically the same as her breakfast the other day? Baffled.

Can’t believe I’ve actually just seen a post with #gifted and #affiliate ! 😱
Yeah she hasn’t quite understood the brief though has she 😂 Kirsty you have to put it for every item you’ve been gifted or asked to promote etc, you can’t just put on slide at the start of your stories then forget about it for the day 😂 we know you’ve been contacted a few times by the ASA, as we’ve got the proof so start doing it properly.

• Haha
reading her latest crap post.... is she trying to make out she’s a role model?

For what? Poor nutrition? Poor lifestyle? Poor work ethic?

Reactions: 1
Another copy and paste job as most of it seemed to be spelt correctly. No job, no clue, no originality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.