Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually so bored of her page I can’t even be arsed to take piss out of her as much anymore Cos I’m just saying same things .. literally find her boring .. I don’t particularly dislike her that much anymore I’m just indifferent Cos it’s just the same boring tit everyday .. come on kirsty give us some new content .. positive stuff.. learn to cook & show us recipes.. do different workouts.. try workouts online Cos most of the people know what they are talking about.. get healthy n fit & smash these goals & physically show good transformations .. prove us all wrong it’d be such a good account then !!!!

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually so bored of her page I can’t even be arsed to take piss out of her as much anymore Cos I’m just saying same things .. literally find her boring .. I don’t particularly dislike her that much anymore I’m just indifferent Cos it’s just the same boring tit everyday .. come on kirsty give us some new content .. positive stuff.. learn to cook & show us recipes.. do different workouts.. try workouts online Cos most of the people know what they are talking about.. get healthy n fit & smash these goals & physically show good transformations .. prove us all wrong it’d be such a good account then !!!!
She could make it interesting and seriously turn her page around I agree. Don't think she will though.

Reactions: 1
Nah, she doesn’t see anything wrong with what she’s already doing. I don’t know who she sees that posts as much as she does that makes her think it’s normal but she won’t change.

The “I will leave this here” caption drives me bleeping mad as well 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nah, she doesn’t see anything wrong with what she’s already doing. I don’t know who she sees that posts as much as she does that makes her think it’s normal but she won’t change.

The “I will leave this here” caption drives me bleeping mad as well 😖
"what I fancied" really gets on my tits! She's so passive aggressive.

I know we've all said it a million times but when she finally comes to try and get a job, a hiring manager is going to google her and see all of this...."What have you been doing whilst you've been unemployed?" - she couldn't even lie and say she's been volunteering etc etc as she's clearly on social media the entire time she's awake!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m feeling sorry for her. Absolute no comments from anyone on any of her posts 😂😂😂

Dare Liberate .... check out THERE website guys. You know what Kirst? Nah! not when their sales horse can’t speak bloody English. Plus, 2 scoops of that powdered muck just added another 12 syns to today’s food. Oops! Roll on weigh in ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her head looks so little. It looks as though it’s been photoshopped on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she standing so strangely. It looks so unnatural like it's painful? The elbows and the chubby mound are thrust out. That MUST hurt her back surely?

Oh and her head is so tiny!? What's going on with the pic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A yellow floral top and leopard print bottoms. Is she doing it to wind me up now 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
If you look at her head, you could almost imagine her with a regular sized body underneath. I think naturally she would be broad and tall. Like a hockey player y'know? If she hadn't decided to eat herself to death and hardly move. Quite sadly really.

Reactions: 2
She’s as confused about the width as much as the length! There’s no way that is a 5’7 woman!
NO WAY 5'7"
I can't cope 😳😂

I've never seen someone so obviously suck their stomach in. My lord.
OMG please please stop with the bikini in the garden full length poses...it isn't in anyway inspirational to me, i cant relate at all being a bigger girl myself, i don't think good on ya girl let it all hang out, Im just very sad for you Kirsty, truth is you could have it all,a great page a great 'real' following by actual ppl not bots...a job.. a real truthful weightloss account with all the ups and downs that happen to us all, a partner that will love you for you, Now is your time to shine girl, show us all you can do it, prove the trolls wrong...honestly so many on this site are genuinely rooting for you, i would love to say this directly to you but I would just be blocked, so seeing as you obvs read here hope you take some well meant advice 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel the saaaaaaame!!! The most interesting thing about her is her head to body ratio. Seriously though, it’s a pretty impressive sized bulk that can make her look like she has a shrunken head 😱 just amazing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I just don't understand why she can't choose whether she wants to be a plus sized influenza (stay her size, get free clothes etc.), a fitness promoter (put work into her exercising, loose some weight, be a huge source of motiviation to lots of people, get free protein shakes etc.) or alternatvely just a weight loss account (you know..following a plan..)

Its a weird jumbled mash, bragging about her size, wanting to loose weight, being gifted healthy things, protein shakes and brownies/sweets??

Reactions: 5
I think she does it to wind us all up. She’s cocky as duck and I’ll admit it - she got me good!
Jog-Walk-jog-Walk? Isn’t that the couch to 5k you don’t like, not for me hun?
then the NHS clap dig again?
Imagine faking being that proud of yourself for going for a bleeping walk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly think she could be one of the most embarrassing people on Instagram, up there in the 10% for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.