Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More importantly, who’s taking the photos? Who the duck had the arduous task of taking photo after photo of her sweaty smelly bulk? Mum? Dad? Brother? I really want to know.
I reckon self-timer. She rests the phone against a stack of packs of Magnums.

Edit: Also, saw the videos from this afternoon. She forgot to press record...yeah, alright, Kirst'. Course you did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon self-timer. She rests the phone against a stack of packs of Magnums.

Edit: Also, saw the videos from this afternoon. She forgot to press record...yeah, alright, Kirst'. Course you did.
I honestly don’t understand why she videos her workout, she gets barely any likes of comments unles it’s comments telling her she’s doing it wrong which she deletes. No-one wants to see her tit lacklustre workouts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breakfast caption (I’m full up and about to on my walk), I’m sorry but there’s nothing worse I can think of than going for a walk on a full stomach, makes me feel 🤢 Bloated and uncomfortable I can never walk as fast neither, much rather do it fasted then eat once home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t understand why she videos her workout, she gets barely any likes of comments unles it’s comments telling her she’s doing it wrong which she deletes. No-one wants to see her tit lacklustre workouts
It’s not even like she can say she’s recording them as a way of referring back in the future for inspiration because she does the exact same thing day in day out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#affiliatelink FIRST TIME EVER! just once though. Then 94 posts that don’t make reference to jt 🙄

Reactions: 4
Instagram versus reality. Both pics May 2020.

I just googled Skinny FoodCo affiliate programme. I think I will concentrate on my career 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Claim 10% of the total order value by refering your friends/family/colleagues/social media followers. Our average order value is £18.00 so this means on average at 10% you could achieve £1.80 per sale. If you can achieve 20 sales per month at £18.00 average order value this would be £432 commission over 12 months. Word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool so you hold the ability to be able to generate sales through your own network of people. We would like to welcome you to the program.

Doesn’t mention how affiliate marketing income affects someone’s job seeker’s allowance. I shall find that out next 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram versus reality. Both pics May 2020.

I just googled Skinny FoodCo affiliate programme. I think I will concentrate on my career 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Claim 10% of the total order value by refering your friends/family/colleagues/social media followers. Our average order value is £18.00 so this means on average at 10% you could achieve £1.80 per sale. If you can achieve 20 sales per month at £18.00 average order value this would be £432 commission over 12 months. Word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool so you hold the ability to be able to generate sales through your own network of people. We would like to welcome you to the program.

Doesn’t mention how affiliate marketing income affects someone’s job seeker’s allowance. I shall find that out next 🤨
I have reported today every advert she has posted that does not have #ad in it. There’s been 5! I have never done it before but I’m sick of her peddling this stuff to people and not being honest it’s an advert!

Reactions: 3
I have reported today every advert she has posted that does not have #ad in it. There’s been 5! I have never done it before but I’m sick of her peddling this stuff to people and not being honest it’s an advert!
She definitely reads here so I think she’s just doing it more just to wind us up. Hopefully she will be caught out pretty soon I mean is it really that difficult to write #ad #gifted #affiliatedad on a post or is she just stupid & doesn’t think the rules apply to her.

Reactions: 1
Breakfast caption (I’m full up and about to on my walk), I’m sorry but there’s nothing worse I can think of than going for a walk on a full stomach, makes me feel 🤢 Bloated and uncomfortable I can never walk as fast neither, much rather do it fasted then eat once home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yah same and she gets up early so I don’t know why she doesn’t do her walk fasted she would burn more fat

Reactions: 2
Well, grammatically, we’ve moved on from “your smashing it/your beautiful/your *insert generic compliment here” (I literally had to fight my phone to type that!), to “There back”. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
duck me she’s bland
Favourite hobby: The Gym
Favourite music: Everything
Favourite food: Everything
Who inspired you the most: Everyone

Imagine interviewing her. What are your strengths? Everything. What did you do in your past roles? Everything. What are your hobbies? Gym and talking to my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does on her breakfasts but I don’t think she needs anymore sugar 🤦‍♀️
Maybe the odd portion of Strawberries or the likes, can't recall her having fruit salad for desert or apples or the likes 🤔 usually the fruit is with something unhealthy unless it's in a smoothie that she nearly throws up but refuses to waste 👍

She has frozen fruit on her muff pancake thing
Sometimes two satsumas and a banana so she can pose them like a cock closest she’s getting to one for a while did you see on her questions worse date massive pause ohhhh I can’t ohhh go on do tell

• Haha
More importantly, who’s taking the photos? Who the duck had the arduous task of taking photo after photo of her sweaty smelly bulk? Mum? Dad? Brother? I really want to know.
From the angles, I really think it’s timer photos. Unless her Mum/Dad/brother are lying on the floor which I wouldn’t put it past them😜

• Heart
Because she keeps reading here.

Get a job Kirsty. Stop doing podcasts with Barry down the street about your totally shite life. Hardly anyone comments on your photos. You post the same boring tit every day for validation from random people online. Go back to school you illiterate twit. You shouldn't be babied by your parents aged 31.

I moved back in with mine aged 30 to save for my own place. I have a good career and paid them rent the whole time. Bought my own place last year after saving for 4 years.

It isn't a competition but you should be ashamed to be relying on your parents so much at your age. You know what my Dad does? He's a postman. That job that you said you didn't want to do.

Workshy cow! Sorry but she has really gotten on my final nerve today. I've been unemployed for short periods but I would never turn down work and let my parents take care of me as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.