Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, she seems to be getting bigger and bigger! I say this as someone who is a similar size and build to her and doing something about it. I’m calorie counting and eating some amazing meals and I can feel a difference already. What she eats is surely making her feel so crap

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker 👋 I literally can’t cope with her...

Favourite hobby? THE GYM hahahahaha hahahahaha as if hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is her head so TINY 😩😩😩 against her massive body I suppose anyhh TY big would be but dear god it’s like a marble

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WOW she looks bigger than ever in her latest post 🥴 That arms up in the air pose is an absolute fail what the duck is she doing??
It's probably to stretch her midriff up to make it look smaller??? I dunno. I also don't know why her mum or brother or whoever is taking the endless pics of her doesn't go on strike in protest. Or do you think she sets the self timer?

Reactions: 1
Naw, she’s done really well at her “workout” today. I think she should reward herself with a magnum 🙃

Tiny difference between these pics. Have to really concentrate to see it. Her ego is as huge as her tits. I’ve lost 2st but I’m nowhere near any kind of “transformation” .... and neither is Kirsty.

Kirsty love, quit with this nonsense, you’re making a fool of yourself. Come back when you’ve lost 5st and there is a transformation to show.

Yeah tbh I used to be a BIG girl and I didn’t start doing a transformation pic until I’d lost 4-5 stone, as I don’t think when you’re that big you can tell...when your 20 plus stone and loose 3 stone it’s barely noticeable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It's probably to stretch her midriff up to make it look smaller??? I dunno. I also don't know why her mum or brother or whoever is taking the endless pics of her doesn't go on strike in protest. Or do you think she sets the self timer?
I’ve always thought timer because of the angle but who knows

It really isn’t hard to just put #ad on your posts - what is her problem?
and yeah, this new arms around the head pose is.... a choice 😂😂😂

• Haha
WOW she looks bigger than ever in her latest post 🥴 That arms up in the air pose is an absolute fail what the duck is she doing??
Omg this has got to be the worst picture of her I have ever seen! And trust me there’s plenty of contenders 😂 the pea head is killing me off 😂

• Haha
Oh that sad browning 'salad'

Healthy food should be colourful and vibrant. This just looks so depressing. Like it's her in salad form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she's been unemployed for almost 6 months now, the least she could have done is do a short online course in basic english grammar

Reactions: 5
Goodness me, that woman is HUGE!

Her “motivational” words are, once again, not her words - lifted from the internet, as per.

Kirsty, it’s love the skin YOU’RE in. Read a book and learn.

Won’t be long until she has diabetes. Then she will change her mindset (see what I did there?) about promoting morbid obesity. I can’t believe how fat she is. Wow.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If it wasn’t for all the weightloss and I love my self inspiration tit she spouts I wouldn’t care how big she was, I’d keep scrolling and mind my own business. I see big girls all over Instagram all the time but they are typically either on a weight loss journey and making actual progress or plus size models not trying to loose weight. She needs to pick a side this one.

Actually what she really she needs to do is quit Instagram and concentrate on getting her tit together!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If it wasn’t for all the weightloss and I love my self inspiration tit she spouts I wouldn’t care how big she was, I’d keep scrolling and mind my own business. I see big girls all over Instagram all the time but they are typically either on a weight loss journey and making actual progress or plus size models not trying to loose weight. She needs to pick a side this one.

Actually what she really she needs to do is quit Instagram and concentrate on getting her tit together!
She is so self absorbed and THAT it was is unattractive about her, not her fick fighs.

Reactions: 5
What's going on in the second slide of today's bikini show? Adjusting the ill fitted top?
Also the "Yes I have big..." is so bleeping boring.
Stop trying to kid yourself. If I offered you the chance to have a fit, toned body without putting the actual work in, you'd snap my arm of faster than you delete comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A cake company have told her she has an amazing body. Hahahahahaha, I wonder why? Buy our cakes lard arse! 🤣

What's going on in the second slide of today's bikini show? Adjusting the ill fitted top?
Also the "Yes I have big..." is so bleeping boring.
Stop trying to kid yourself. If I offered you the chance to have a fit, toned body without putting the actual work in, you'd snap my arm of faster than you delete comments.
She absolutely would. She protests way too much. No one would be proud to look like that, it is so unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her neighbours are like

'John! John! She's outside again!'
'How many photos has she taken?'
'She's been out there for half an hour so god knows'
'Give her another Krispy Kreme so she goes away'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

More importantly, who’s taking the photos? Who the duck had the arduous task of taking photo after photo of her sweaty smelly bulk? Mum? Dad? Brother? I really want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.