Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lols, spotted eating a Magnum - absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing we didn’t already guess - you don’t get to that size eating what she posts.

Exactly, no one cares that she’s a big unit; no one cares about what she eats .... she’s just bloody annoying because she talks and posts crap every single day and as I keep saying: the results speak for themselves.

We all would have scoffed a Magnum after that dry chicken at lunch time. I would have needed it to relubricate my aesophagus 🤣🤣🤣

2 things....
1) how in the duck do you weigh only your boobs 👀
and
2) why in the duck would you want to weigh your boobs 🙈
And why the duck would you post about it on Instagram? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she were really plus sized and proud she would just be honest about what she eats. But she isn't so it's easier to label herself a fitness/healthy eating account and lie about it.

Fitness? Fittin' this magnum in my gob.

Then washing it down with another ice cream and donut for round 2 😂 How's the calorie counting going hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really annoys me when people tag companies in their posts. She literally tagged every company she possibly could in that ice cream and doughnut post. It’s not something specific to her, it’s annoying when anyone does it, it’s just another layer of annoyance when it’s Kirsty.

Reactions: 4
2 things....
1) how in the duck do you weigh only your boobs 👀
and
2) why in the duck would you want to weigh your boobs 🙈
I don’t know the answer to either bug I will be honest.... I’m considering it just for the craic 😂

Only if she scooped the inside of the donut out 😂😂😂
Not sure about the ice cream as I think she’s mixing up mls & grams but the donut really is 200 cals! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine using 555 calories on that crappy little breakfast! Holy moley! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I feel like this font is the Instagram equivalent of Comic Sans, and trying to read it is giving me a migraine. Does she think this looks good?!
FCD27B3E-7C88-4187-B896-43BF5A18C144.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she went to bed on ice cream and a doughnut and woke up and had protein muffins with a yogurt. Whole foods guys whole foods 👏

I’m not shocked she was eating the magnum but she’ll soon say calorie counting isn’t working and she’s ‘plateaued’ again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uses the correct ‘your’ at the beginning but then knackers it up by getting ‘journey’s’ totally wrong. She was so close.

Also, I feel like this font is the Instagram equivalent of Comic Sans, and trying to read it is giving me a migraine. Does she think this looks good?! View attachment 139162

• Haha
555 calories for that breakfast! If I was going to use that many I’d at least have something decent for it

Also, I feel like this font is the Instagram equivalent of Comic Sans, and trying to read it is giving me a migraine. Does she think this looks good?! View attachment 139162
That font is horrendous. Another pointer to how childlike she is.

Reactions: 1
2F6B47D0-EFF6-4958-8846-51143C8AC8B2.jpeg

I got this at 10:14 this morning around the same time she posted another undeclared AD 🙄 walking herself into a lot of trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Such a waste of the calories. It's like she is fixated on the protein thing. You can easily get your protein requirements from whole foods rather than tit.

Most people don't even need protein shakes unless they exercise a lot, right?

Such a waste of the calories. It's like she is fixated on the protein thing. You can easily get your protein requirements from whole foods rather than tit.

Most people don't even need protein shakes unless they exercise a lot, right?
Yeah but I think she thinks whole foods is a packet of biscuits with no broken ones in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they ever actually shut accounts down? Seems they always just send out this standard response.
they need the info to enforce anything if they don’t get the complaints they can’t do anything. Just seen on their website Skinny Foods has the latest judgement from them for false advertising lol

Reactions: 1
I’m waiting from the response from my complaint, surely they will eventually do something about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.