Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Kirsty you’ve earnt yourself another complaint to the ASA for not declaring your doughnut post as an advert, when it clearly is. You’ve even asked people to use a discount code specific to you, yet you don’t think it acceptable to put that it’s a paid partnership (gifts/freebies count as a payment under ASA rules) or that it’s a #AD.
It’s not hard and if you actually want to be a big Instagram player then you best get with it, otherwise ASA are just gonna take away your rights to an account.
Also...#nibblemygnawbles?! Nah you’re okay hun, they look really fatty and disgusting and I’d hate to nibble anything associated with you. Gross.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well done Kirsty you’ve earnt yourself another complaint to the ASA for not declaring your doughnut post as an advert, when it clearly is. You’ve even asked people to use a discount code specific to you, yet you don’t think it acceptable to put that it’s a paid partnership (gifts/freebies count as a payment under ASA rules) or that it’s a #AD.
It’s not hard and if you actually want to be a big Instagram player then you best get with it, otherwise ASA are just gonna take away your rights to an account.
Also...#nibblemygnawbles?! Nah you’re okay hun, they look really fatty and disgusting and I’d hate to nibble anything associated with you. Gross.
By the sounds of things they've had quite a few complaints lately. Imagine her account was removed.

Reactions: 3
By the sounds of things they've had quite a few complaints lately. Imagine her account was removed.
Yeah by the looks of things a fair few have complained. Thing is I actually genuinely believe she thinks she is above rules and regulations, we all know she reads on here, and 99% of people would be like “oh tit I best start doing that” but alas no, Kirsty doesn’t conform to the norm. 😂

Reactions: 1
Hiiiiiiii Guuuuuuuyyyyys

Shes been reading here.......guess who I saw today outside Tesco???????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Doughnut and ice cream!!! No way were those the right calories for that
There’s no way in hell that she’s only got 72ml of ice cream there. Also, if I hear Justin Bieber singing that bloody yummy song on her story one more time, I might weep. Why is her taste in music so fricking terrible? I mean, nothing will ever be as bad as that feminine hygiene song. That still makes me absolutely crease. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why not just eat a donut. Why does it have to be a donut AND ice cream. Lol double dessert Kirst

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiiiiiiii Guuuuuuuyyyyys

Shes been reading here.......guess who I saw today outside Tesco???????
Yes you guessed it.....It was her AND Biggest surprise is she DIDN'T insta it. She was in her walking clothes.

Shes bigger than when I saw her last.....shes actually a bleeping unit in the flesh. She has been using angles alright to look slimmer.

She was outside Tesco in Elmer's end eating a magnum ice cream....she didn't post that either.....hmmmm Dishonest Dowling NOT admitting to eating this today.

Shell shocked lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes you guessed it.....It was her AND Biggest surprise is she DIDN'T insta it. She was in her walking clothes.

Shes bigger than when I saw her last.....shes actually a bleeping unit in the flesh. She has been using angles alright to look slimmer.

She was outside Tesco in Elmer's end eating a magnum ice cream....she didn't post that either.....hmmmm Dishonest Dowling NOT admitting to eating this today.

Shell shocked lol
God I'd hate going out if I'd posted myself all over insta, I'd hate it even more if I was a liar on insta

• Haha

Shell shocked lol
Probably picking up a tray of Krispy creme

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Shell shocked lol
She’s a unit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
As you know her you must have gone up to her HIIIII GUUYYY

Shell shocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Shell shocked lol
This has made my day 😂😂😂

• Haha
This has made my day 😂😂😂
It just backs up what we all know, she's still lying to her followers. Noone cares that she had a magnum followed by ice cream and doughnuts, it's that she lies to her followers constantly. I'm so glad you saw her

Shell shocked lol

Reactions: 5
I love how she includes 'getting trolled online' as something that has happened to her in the last four years. Her life is that dull.

She's a big girl who has lost a small amount of weight and her job.

That's literally it love. A small amount on the stomach. Everything else is the same.

Why not post a picture when you've actually put enough work in for the difference to be noticeable ? Get a job and give your parents a break from taking photos of you every single day. Grow up and come back when you have something to offer that's more than quotes you copied from the internet.
You forgot one of those most importing things missing... Clean bleeping bedding

• Haha
This girl has the audacity to hashtag ‘plussizefashion’ worn out gym leggings and manky bikinis is not what I would consider fashionable

2 things....
1) how in the duck do you weigh only your boobs 👀
and
2) why in the duck would you want to weigh your boobs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.