Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for research/bored purposes... i purchased some Dare. I use protein shakes alongside my heavy lifting (y'know... lifting above 80kg not a 6kg kettlebell 😭😂) and have honestly used loads of different brands and flavours.

This is LITERALLY the worst tasting ever, so much so after 2 sips I retched and couldn't do anymore. Chemically sweet beyond any sweet I've ever tasted and the nut flavour is overpowering. This is probably why she makes pancakes or any of the other tit with it, she has no taste whatsoever 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 If I drank this day in day out I would be rake thin from vomiting 🤣
hahahaha this has made my day!!! so they taste crap AND do nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't someone on here recommend chicken and veg? But she defo doesn't read here 😂

Have steak marinating for tonight, soy sauce, ginger and chillies - try it Thirsty it's fab x

Reactions: 5
Didn't someone on here recommend chicken and veg? But she defo doesn't read here 😂

Have steak marinating for tonight, soy sauce, ginger and chillies - try it Thirsty it's fab x
It was me. I didn't realise she had never cooked chicken before when I said it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So for research/bored purposes... i purchased some Dare. I use protein shakes alongside my heavy lifting (y'know... lifting above 80kg not a 6kg kettlebell 😭😂) and have honestly used loads of different brands and flavours.

This is LITERALLY the worst tasting ever, so much so after 2 sips I retched and couldn't do anymore. Chemically sweet beyond any sweet I've ever tasted and the nut flavour is overpowering. This is probably why she makes pancakes or any of the other tit with it, she has no taste whatsoever 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 If I drank this day in day out I would be rake thin from vomiting 🤣
To be fair I think that of most protein powders personally, I've never found a brand I get on with as something in them all gives me terrible headaches. I've now resigned myself to getting my protein from real food, but if was still in the market for trying more brands of powder I wouldn't try Dare based on Kirsty's insta.

Why do her meals all look so crap?? It makes me feel sad for her. I don’t get how you can get that huge eating unenjoyable food. Makes no sense to me 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her copy and paste skills are awful.
My third bottle of water today using my 244 cals total princess planning water bottle 😂 or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Kirsty took the next 2 months off Social Media, came back and was like Hi Guys, I took some time off Social Media to reflect and work on myself, during those 2 months, I have applied for 20 jobs, I have volunteered to walk my elderly neigbours dogs, I have helped out at the local food bank, I have done some on line courses and I've lost a stone. I would be the first to pat her on the back and say well done! 👍
I think we’d all be queuing up to congratulate her! The reason she frustrates me so much is because she’s just a lazy, lying, deluded lump. If she had a lightbulb moment and actually decided to be honest and make a proper attempt at something (be that fitness, weight loss, climbing the career ladder or all of the above) I’d genuinely be happy for her!

Reactions: 1
Why do her meals all look so crap?? It makes me feel sad for her. I don’t get how you can get that huge eating unenjoyable food. Makes no sense to me 🤔
But don't forget, she's not showing her secret eating binges
*purely speculation

I think we’d all be queuing up to congratulate her! The reason she frustrates me so much is because she’s just a lazy, lying, deluded lump. If she had a lightbulb moment and actually decided to be honest and make a proper attempt at something (be that fitness, weight loss, climbing the career ladder or all of the above) I’d genuinely be happy for her!
Definitely! I'd genuinely love to see her succeed and help others to achieve their goals too

I might be being stupid here but surely if what she eats that she does upload, looks like some days she’s maybe consuming only around 1200 1300 calories? Surely she would have lost more lbs? whether it would be sustainable is another thing. But for her height and weight (no offence as I ain’t no skinny body) surely she should be consuming more especially with the Exercise she’s uploading. Mind I could be wrong as I don’t know how to work out a calorie deficit...

It doesn't look appetising AT ALL but at least she is actually having protein and veggies for dinner. It's not enough for a woman of her size but a small improvement

Sausage, rice and mushrooms?
bleeping SAUSAGE, RICE AND MUSHROOMS!?? 🙈🤢
Presented in a way that would suggest is to encourage a 5 year old to eat!
What's wrong with sausage and mash? Rice and chicken?
SURELY she doesn't enjoy this? Yeah you may like those foods but that's not a satisfying dinner 🙄 she should stop posting food pics lol. Also can confirm that I seen the boobs were 12lb each and now 14lbs, much like her own weight, they obviously fluctuate with the lies too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.