Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so what's the votes, she didn't have protein pancakes or baked goods this morning.. Do you think the reason was that she'd been reading here about her ridiculous breakfasts or because she was waiting for her gifted delivery from dare?
Reading here

Latest half naked pic is up. She looks an absolute obese mess. Poor girl, the delusion is immense.
Still horrid but actually miles better than that bloody yellow or leopard print bikini

Reactions: 1
What's with the poses?
Is that an attempt at a ballet pose, today? The peace sign.
And my personal favourite - the bend over to the camera to make oneself appear smaller pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well after watching that Dare promo vid, it’s clear why they’re using her for representation - ticking some diversity boxes me thinks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh bless her I didn’t realise she was going through the menopause the moustache makes sense now

Always wears the same clothes! Unless she’s Mr Bean with a wardrobe full
Of the same clothes it would be nice to see her change it up.
You only ever see her in gym leggings because they suck everything in it for her photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If that Dare powder was any good they wouldn’t have to give it away for free to these unemployed Insta wankers. Decent companies don’t promote on Instagram as they know consumers are sick to death of the “oh my god these is the best product ever and I’ve got a code if you want 10% off” crap. There is no way on earth I’d buy that powder after seeing it advertised by a morbidly obese unemployed narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping gifted tit again. No one gives a duck. Rather use a pint glass I stole from the pub with tap water and ice cubes than use that bleeping Princess planning tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so smelly man, she definitely slept in those clothes and then went for her walk this morning. And in this heat as well. Gross.

She reckons her face has changed so much since the podcast 3 weeks ago!
WTF is she on!

I wonder if she watched is Jesy Nelson on Loose Woman today. She pointed out that living your whole life on social media is so unhealthy!

She looks nasty in these pics!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she eat actually nutritious meals instead of bloody protein shakes & rice cakes. She’s clearly so lazy in life, to lazy to get a job, to lazy to cook, to lazy to do any proper exercise, to lazy to put gifted in her posts for date & skinnyfoods

Ok so who is going to take one for the team & listen to the podcast?

Last edited:
I wanna see myself through the Delusional glasses she sees her self with 😂

Why doesn’t she eat actually nutritious meals instead of bloody protein shakes & rice cakes. She’s clearly so lazy in life, to lazy to get a job, to lazy to cook, to lazy to do any proper exercise, to lazy to put gifted in her posts for date & skinnyfoods

It is about us guys 😂

• Haha
Just listened to her podcast.

It’s all about us. She’s obsessed with us and I LOVE IT 😂😂😂😂 also was I the only one that noted she said her legs were compared to hotdogs? She knows it was donner kebabs, she just didn’t want to admit it. Neither would I mate, neither would I

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.