Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s trivial in the grand scheme of things but it really winds me up and I have to get it off my chest, her hair 😩 why is her hair always such a mess? She’s literally got nothing to do but still can’t run a brush through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know it’s trivial in the grand scheme of things but it really winds me up and I have to get it off my chest, her hair 😩 why is her hair always such a mess? She’s literally got nothing to do but still can’t run a brush through it.
She barely looks like she washes her face needs a good scrub

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Two gifted water bottles.

Cheap products heavily marked up. Back up by the fact Dairy Lea started her post with “mine broke” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There are great bottles for sale in Asda for £5.

*backed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eurgh yeah, and how she always pulls and twists on the little side bits 🤢

• Haha
I can’t even. She’s been preaching about washing her hands all the time. She’s just said ‘excuse my black fingers, I’ve just been outside helping my dad clean the car’. And now she’s touching a water bottle WITH DIRTY HANDS!!!?!?!? I just can’t cope today 😫🤦🏼‍♀️ Practice what you preach woman!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Soooo she claims to healthy and smashing her goals yet her backs hurting so much she has to take a strong pain killer from her slow plods twice a day when she stops every 5 mins to take her selfie.
If you really are this gym bunny you proclaim to be your back would not be hurting from two walk and a late work out in your garage maybe it’s your bad form

Reactions: 3
Those bottles are a tenner ! Unreal ...can get them in Wilkos for about 3 quid...how can you be so excited about that?

Does she only own 1 pair of black gym leggings and 2 Nike tops? Thats all I see her in 🤢 she claims she has a shower but why then put on the same sweaty clothes from the day before?? Something about her looks very unclean!! That bikini pic yesterday that left nothing to the imagination 🙈 it looked filthy!!!

• Sick
Looks like she’s also wearing the same gym clothes she had on yesterday 🤢
Always wears the same clothes! Unless she’s Mr Bean with a wardrobe full
Of the same clothes it would be nice to see her change it up.

• Haha
We can confirm Thirsty, your feminine hygiene is in fact NOT magnificent 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s what we call a cartoon wardrobe 😂😂 duck her clothes, just wax your tache Kirsty!

Does she only own 1 pair of black gym leggings and 2 Nike tops? Thats all I see her in 🤢 she claims she has a shower but why then put on the same sweaty clothes from the day before?? Something about her looks very unclean!! That bikini pic yesterday that left nothing to the imagination 🙈 it looked filthy!!!
Please don't bring it up again, I haven't recovered yet 😭🤮

• Haha
Right so what's the votes, she didn't have protein pancakes or baked goods this morning.. Do you think the reason was that she'd been reading here about her ridiculous breakfasts or because she was waiting for her gifted delivery from dare?

Reactions: 6
Right so what's the votes, she didn't have protein pancakes or baked goods this morning.. Do you think the reason was that she'd been reading here about her ridiculous breakfasts or because she was waiting for her gifted delivery from dare?
No it was the worlds dryest turkey steak 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reading here for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.