Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will all be basically water weight/from not eating the day before. So ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Ohhh guys it’s like the good old days when she attended slimming world and it was so exciting waiting for her to weigh in. I’m going to guess 1.5lbs. She’s bloated tonight so has probs been snacking on something she has told us!

Reactions: 2
I reckon she must wear dresses a lot for work when she worked, or skirts.. Although it may not be fair, most clothes shops only go to size 20 or so and my bottom size used to be a 20 so I'm not being a dick but she's not the size I was, her legs are very large.
Any pics of her working days (All 12 of them) she’s wearing dresses over leggings/tights

I’m going with with a Faw Pand or 4lbs loss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh you guys Im so pleased with myself, I've lost 11lb and I'm not actually surprised at all. I'm a queen, I'm amazing, I'm wonderful, I put in the work, I inspire so many, I am in the right mindset and my feminine hygiene is magnificent.

So that's 11lb from me yeah! So if she gets either 11lb or 6lb I feel I should win since she mixes the two up ✌🤣🤣🤣😄
"My feminine hygiene is magnificent" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two an’ half paaands for me pls and thank u kindly.

Bonus bet that she mentions her time of the month too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG she finally going to get some new trainers!!! And guess what they are all as ugly as the last ones! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s already weighed ... no way she went to Tesco without weighing first. Lolling!

OMG she finally going to get some new trainers!!! And guess what they are all as ugly as the last ones! 😂
I had a look on the website and there is only Size 8 available in the dark pink. Ok, I’m sad, I admit it Hahahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s already weighed ... no way she went to Tesco without weighing first. Lolling!

I had a look on the website and there is only Size 8 available in the dark pink. Ok, I’m sad, I admit it Hahahaha 🤣
😂😂😂 Wow u are invested in this miss Marple (if u don’t get the miss marple reference I’m clearly showing my age 😫😫)

She put a song up over her workout and that was in the lyrics 😂😂 that needs to be in the thread title!
It’s hilarious!!!!

Does anyone actually believe that she didn’t weigh herself as soon as she got up?
If you’ve been good all week .. you can’t wait to get on them scales

Ooooh she's got more magnums 😂
She bought the helfy ones though 😂

Why has she put avocado in inverted commas? Are they not really avocados at all? Are they perhaps more magnums masquerading as avocados?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.