Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was heavier my legs used to ache so bad after a walk or exercise, the strain on my knees was awful. I’ve since lost weight and only get pain if I do intense exercise! Couch to 5k would really help her but it’s “not for her”..
Same for me! My calves used to burn when I walked and it wasn’t pleasant at all! Lost 4.5 stone and I can walk and walk. I’m improving my walking speed all the time as I’m doing is consistently, so it does work!

Reactions: 3
Why on earth has she pulled her trousers all the way up to her saggy boobs and posed on the stairs, it looks terrible and such a bad angle!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I’ve done a leg/butt workout, a serious one not the tit she pulls off, my glutes do burn when I walk the next day. I love it though haha and doesn’t prevent me from walking any further or longer.

She’s just got to get used to it and push through the pain, gives her something to talk into her screen about though.

Reactions: 1
Right - here’s my burning question. I only came across her recently (thanks, Tattle Bastards!) but I can’t get my head around her “weightloss” shots at all. As someone completely new to her “journey”; what’s she showing me? She looks the same to me in every picture. So much so that I assumed she was doing a sort of “this was where I started, then I lost some weight, and now I’ve put it back on so I’m back to where I’ve started again”...but it seems like she actually thinks there’s a transformation there??
Welcome to the comedy show! Where moving backwards is seemingly going forwards.

When I’ve done a leg/butt workout, a serious one not the tit she pulls off, my glutes do burn when I walk the next day. I love it though haha and doesn’t prevent me from walking any further or longer.

She’s just got to get used to it and push through the pain, gives her something to talk into her screen about though.
If she's in pain it's possibly because her form seems to be horrific (even to a non gym goer, my otherhalf nearly fell over when I showed him however 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Why does she need to stop & stretch her legs on a small walk, I walk to & from work everyday (about 20 mins each way) & never need to stop to stretch. I would understand if she was going on long hikes but going for a stroll 🤣
She probably saw a hot guy so was doing some sexy stretches to flash her cubby mound in his direction if only her neighbour had been with her so could have photographed it all

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes, odd as it sounds, that burning sensation in your bum cheeks feels oddly satisfying, doesn't it?! It's not unpleasant.

GIVE IT A GO, KIRST!!! Give the poor cucumber a day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all about the number of followers.... such a sad existence! Scared to announce that she is no longer doing SW in case she loses followers.

I can’t believe that she has ditched SW because she never missed a weigh in and always seemed to enjoy going and was part of the social team and used to go for breakfast after weigh in them. I wonder if some of her posts on here have upset somebody at group (maybe the NHS clapping one). She did go really quiet after that post and then the pity party started. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It could also be that she has realised that she cannot stick to SW and by doing the calorie counting she can do what she does best and lie because she weighs at home so nobody will know!
What happened with the clapping one? I’m new to her site and not sure what’s happened?

Right - here’s my burning question. I only came across her recently (thanks, Tattle Bastards!) but I can’t get my head around her “weightloss” shots at all. As someone completely new to her “journey”; what’s she showing me? She looks the same to me in every picture. So much so that I assumed she was doing a sort of “this was where I started, then I lost some weight, and now I’ve put it back on so I’m back to where I’ve started again”...but it seems like she actually thinks there’s a transformation there??
She does she’s totally delusional

What happened with the clapping one? I’m new to her site and not sure what’s happened?
Thursday about 3 weeks ago now she was pissed up and did a video you could hear the clapping in the background she said “is that my haters clapping for me? Thank you” or something along the lines of.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She used to film the clapping outside her house to be fair her whole street comes out the first time she was running up the street filming then the last time she went on a rant and said all the clapping was for her from her haters it was very disrespectful and totally inappropriate.

• Angry
She used to film the clapping outside her house to be fair her whole street comes out the first time she was running up the street filming then the last time she went on a rant and said all the clapping was for her from her haters it was very disrespectful and totally inappropriate.
That’s so wrong! What is wrong with her!

She spends all her time at home sleeping all lying down......I wonder how many steps she does a day?

Also, if her legs hurt and she couldn't walk....she could walk in a swimming pool. That would help her lose weight too .

#DoItHerWay

I find it odd that she doesn't focus on her legs a bit more, cycling wouldn't have as much pressure on her joints?

The cut on her finger in my mind happened like this:

Out walking, Kirsty’s oversized legs began to chafe and rub in the heat of the morning sun. As she leaned heavily on a nearby unsuspecting tree to fan at her sweaty undercarriage, the tree recoiled in horror, both at the weight that was suddenly bearing down on it and at the stench of Kirsty’s sweaty undercarriage wafting it’s way, grazing her finger in the process....

Am I close??

I completely agree.

I have never been unemployed, ever. My parents instilled in me to work; work; work. I have been made redundant in the past; I’ve done temporary work that has come to an end etc, but the very next day I was off out with my CV in my bag and I visited every temping agency in the city and didn’t go home until I had a job lined up. I’ve done loads of “stop gap” jobs .. including Royal Mail! I remember one temporary job where a cupboard was opened and inside was floor to ceiling papers. My task was to file it all - utter shite work and my heart sank, but I was earning. I left home at 18 and had bought my first flat by the time I was 19. I had a great home life too, I didn’t leave home because it was crap there, I left because I was an adult and that’s what adults do!

I’ve got a great job now which I’ve been in for 10 years and I’m earning good money but if I was made redundant on Friday I would be out looking for work on Monday and I would take whatever I could get. I would clean toilets, I would work nights stocking the shelves in Asda. Anything! Because my parents instilled in me to roll my sleeves up and work hard as that’s the only way you get anywhere in life.

I can remember when I was 17 and still living at home, I didn’t like the college course I was on so decided to leave. My mum said to me “it’s your life, what you want to do, but you are NOT lazing around the house doing nothing!”. So off I went and didn’t come home until I’d landed a job, in Debenhams. I worked until September to tide me over until I started a different college course. My parents never took any rent, it was my money, it was my deposit for my first flat.

I really think the Brit School was a bad idea lol. What a waste of time. The fact she still harps on about it now, with zero embarrassment that nothing came from it, says it all. She definitely thinks many jobs are beneath her.

The longer she is out of work, the harder it is going to get for her.

The first question she is going to get at any interview is “tell us what you’ve been doing for the last xxxxx months since you were made redundant?”

They want to hear:
I studied and did xxx courses
I did voluntary work
I took a temporary job as a stop gap

They do not want to hear, I took 2,598 photos of my obese half naked body and posted them publicly on social media. You see, there’s motivational Monday, transformation Tuesday, weightloss Wednesday etc ...... and I spent my time posting photos of my mound to strangers. I also actively posted on Snapchat and my online dating profiles.

Next candidate please!!!!
Same!! Between 16-18 I ever lost a job or left a job my dad would take my wages off me and then send me out with the bus fare and lunch money with my CV and the longest between jobs was 2 weeks. He would take my weekly housekeep for my mum for each week I wasn’t working and then give me the rest when I started my next job. He told me when I left school that I either go to college or get a job and even when I went back to college and uni years later, whilst being a single mother I might add, living on my own, I still always worked. I moved out at 20 and never asked my parents for squat since although if I ever really needed it they would always help me. They’d also expect me to help myself but that’s where me and Kirsty differ I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.