Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen legs as big as hers

She should give up on the poor attempts at tik tok videos or whatever that was, zero personality just literally talking along with it 🙄🥱

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve ever seen legs as big as hers

She should give up on the poor attempts at tik tok videos or whatever that was, zero personality just literally talking along with it 🙄🥱
Apart from people with Lymphoedema I’ve never seen legs bigger either. It’s crazy how big they actually are 😵

Reactions: 1
Apart from people with Lymphoedema I’ve never seen legs bigger either. It’s crazy how big they actually are 😵
This sounds really bad but it makes me feel better about my legs, they're quite large though they've shrunk several inches in diameter from diet and exercise.

Reactions: 2
One leg is bigger than her waist. Truly the biggest legs with the smallest pea head I have ever seen.

• Haha
I find it weird that Kirsty has not mentioned her time of the month for a while 🤔

When she would have us believe that she is on plan she has a period every 2 weeks but now that she has been blatantly off plan there is no mention of Mother Nature. Funny that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it weird that Kirsty has not mentioned her time of the month for a while 🤔

When she would have us believe that she is on plan she has a period every 2 weeks but now that she has been blatantly off plan there is no mention of Mother Nature. Funny that!
She mentioned it the other day

I noticed #starweek in a post somewhere

This girl is a total narcissist only half way through the day 4 posts with herself in them and one with a slide of 5 pics posing in a bikini! And what is with all the different fonts looks like the work of a ten year old.
I don’t mean to sound ‘fat-ist’ but honestly she looks disgusting in a bikini.

I don’t mean to sound ‘fat-ist’ but honestly she looks disgusting in a bikini.
I think that's more to do with the fact that she's ugly on the inside. If I hadn't seen her stories and posts etc I'd think she was quite pretty (in some pics) and i'd applaud her confidence - but we all know that it's all absolute bollocks!

Reactions: 6
I think that's more to do with the fact that she's ugly on the inside. If I hadn't seen her stories and posts etc I'd think she was quite pretty (in some pics) and i'd applaud her confidence - but we all know that it's all absolute bollocks!
Exactly. She looks disgusting in everything.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her vids, what in fresh hell are those squats 😳 😳 The bent back arghhh. I squat with my hands in the air as practice for olympic lifts but with my toes against the wall, straight up and down with my nose grazing the wall 🤦‍♀️🙈

The form arghhh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This girl is a total narcissist only half way through the day 4 posts with herself in them and one with a slide of 5 pics posing in a bikini! And what is with all the different fonts looks like the work of a ten year old.
Her head looks tiny

Her head, hands and feet all look so tiny, I bet she looks even bigger in real life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.