Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s going clap tonight.
Maybe she will run naked down the street screaming save the NHS just to make sure all the attention is on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's said she's a weight loss account and trying to lose weight - who's she bleeping kidding. She certainly doesn't seem to me like she's trying to lose weight
Also, what was that absolute crap this morning where she was "forcing" herself to eat breakfast because she's knows it's the most important meal of the day. There's no diet plan that is forcing you to eat if you arent hungry. She must also eat significantly more than she's posts

Not posting anything tonight so everyone asks her if she's ok. The sheer desperation is so pathetic. I don't really like the word pathetic but I truly mean it when it comes to this child.

Reactions: 7
No way did someone call her a fat c%#t
As she would screenshot it she’s looking for sympathy so bad she’s cringe 😏🤦🏽‍♀️

Not posting anything tonight so everyone asks her if she's ok. The sheer desperation is so pathetic. I don't really like the word pathetic but I truly mean it when it comes to this child.
She’s probably in a massive huff because someone commented on her post, didn’t blow smoke up her arse or tell her she’s inspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a thought, why doesn’t she put on a nice dress or jumpsuit something like that and take pics of herself? Why does it always have to be a God awful unflattering bikini? It just screams desperation not confidence. I would say I’m pretty body confident (haven't
always been but learned to accept what I’ve got as I’ve got older) there isn’t a bikini pic in sight on my social media.

I feel like she's constantly posting comparison pics and there is absolutely no noticeable change to compare. She has to be the worst weight loss account going.

I literally have got to the point where I think she is undiagnosed autistic so I can give her a small shred of sympathy. It's the same foods day in day out, the same "work out", not wanting to do anything differently as she knows best, blunt/rudeness and child like behaviour? Reminds me of my daughter 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to say I think she almost looks happier in the pictures she posts before she joined a gym. I look at her recent pictures and "workout" videos and she just looks miserable most of the time and has not aged well at all... even before lockdown.

Also why is she now "wasting" chocolate sauce writing messages on her breakfast plate? So weird.
(not obvious at all that is just an excuse to drown your pancakes in extra sauce to sweep up Kirsty hun)

Oh and I don't know why but the picture on the right always creeps me out. I think it's the fake sadistic haggard smile.

PS. Those bikini shots yesterday were just ridiculous. How can she possibly think she looks good :sick:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh god the balloons are out. You just know that they are going to be decorating the house and her parents will be on the piss again!

Reactions: 1
Just a thought, why doesn’t she put on a nice dress or jumpsuit something like that and take pics of herself? Why does it always have to be a God awful unflattering bikini? It just screams desperation not confidence. I would say I’m pretty body confident (haven't
always been but learned to accept what I’ve got as I’ve got older) there isn’t a bikini pic in sight on my social media.
Because none of her clothes fit her now besides stretchy gym stuff and bikinis oh and pjs

Reactions: 1
I have to say I think she almost looks happier in the pictures she posts before she joined a gym. I look at her recent pictures and "workout" videos and she just looks miserable most of the time and has not aged well at all... even before lockdown.

Also why is she now "wasting" chocolate sauce writing messages on her breakfast plate? So weird.
(not obvious at all that is just an excuse to drown your pancakes in extra sauce to sweep up Kirsty hun)

Oh and I don't know why but the picture on the right always creeps me out. I think it's the fake sadistic haggard smile.

PS. Those bikini shots yesterday were just ridiculous. How can she possibly think she looks good :sick:
fake sadistic haggard smile 👏
I feel the same she’s fake and creepy
I wish I could stop watching the tit show but not sure I will ever be able to now until she blocks me again

Reactions: 2
Today’s advice from the know-all: “don’t waste your time on anything that doesn’t contribute to your growth”.

Says the unemployed 32 year old who lives with her parents and WASTES every single day of her life on Instagram.

She is never off IG though, she likes all the comments blowing smoke up her ass instantly. She constantly has IG next to her, it’s her life.

Oh god the balloons are out. You just know that they are going to be decorating the house and her parents will be on the piss again!
A day off plan awaits ..... YOLO!!! Cue the pissed singing, head waving side to side with eyes closed.

Face to face Friday ... I’ve looked long and hard. She’s older, her face is the TINIEST bit slimmer, due to aging. I had a rounder face when I was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.