Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why she has to film them or even what her point is in what she’s saying; Who do they think they are? Send help? witch mind your own business and let them live they most probably went in the hot tub to escape your bullshit coz they know you can’t get in what with your rash and all. Haven’t you got some tinder matches to FaceTime and get your tits out for? Or even a mate! No course not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to put her boobs away! Buy a bra that's more supportive and cover them up in front of your Dad ffs! Stop giggling about! 🤢
I've got big boobs 40G but her tits are longer than my frigging size 9 shoes. I guess she found that vest top when she sorted her bedroom today.
We never hear KLD saying I've hung the washing out, done my ironing, cooked the family meal!! Nope Mummy D does it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was me 🤣
I’m not even sorry 😐
If you’re going to tag Adele at least get the grammar right hahaha.
She needs to learn for her job applications - “I would like to apply for the job because my mum told me I have to and YOUR breast implants are amazing”. Nooo nooo noooo.

Oh bollocks, that was the right your 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ruined! Lol
You're a legend

That vest is hideous 🤢🤮 I'd never dream of wearing anything like that infront of my father. They are the ultimate neighbours from hell, a family of chavvs. If my children grow up to be anywhere near as irritating as she is, I would disown them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trace looks proper fuming again.
KLD is such a cock block bet she keeps barging in there room at night
She probs still wakes up in the night and wonders in at 3am rubbing her eyes like a toddler (like she does on her stories) and joins them. Goodnight daddy 🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Honestly, the stuff she posts is possibly the most cringey content on any insta page I follow. That's quite the achievement in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
the music they’re playing outside in the garden seems a bit loud for that time of night doesn’t it? Poor neighbours...

🎵 That feminine hygiene is magnificent 😳😳😳
She always has sexual tunes when she’s working out .. god never seen such desperate childish content 🙈🙈🙈

Finally a transformation I can actually see a difference with .. the size of her head is now so much smaller than it was in 2017

• Haha
Seriously this girl is a joke! Before at least there was a slight difference albeit very small but now she is literally the same size as before yet everyone is constantly saying she is inspiring? Are these people wired to the moon?!

Seriously this girl is a joke! Before at least there was a slight difference albeit very small but now she is literally the same size as before yet everyone is constantly saying she is inspiring? Are these people wired to the moon?!
Yeh I don’t see a dramatic difference either especially for 3 years no one looses weight that slow when they’re supposedly trying, she looks pretty much the same to me just a different angle

What was the comment, I missed it
someone just said they noticed she was doing the same workouts daily and went on to say that lots of PT’s are doing online workout/programmes at the moment and she just basically said cheers mate but I like doing my own thing...You could tell it hit a nerve, she then deleted the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy Thursday/Friday etc etc etc gets right on my tits!!!
She's soooooooo full, but needs to eat her breakfast because it's the most important meal of the day. In what scenario would anyone advise that you eat EVERYTHING even when you're full??????

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.