Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her head, hands and feet all look so tiny, I bet she looks even bigger in real life.

I mean this is total truth. Not even a nasty comment.
I was just about to post this.

When will this lump of lard just stop. Kirsty only wants nice comments and anything else gets deleted or in this case shared on her story in the hope that her army of deluded idiotic followers will shower her with praise and tell her how inspirational she is!

This girl is clearly very insecure but lives a lie through Instagram trying to make herself out to be confident and happy. The reality is a girl who is not happy with her body but will not push herself to do what needs to be done to lose the weight. Her family are clearly not right in the head as they must see what we see yet they take photos of her to post on her page. If they really want to help her then refuse to take the photos, stop letting her post videos of the rest of the family and the family home and tell her to focus on getting a job.

Reactions: 9

When will this lump of lard just stop. Kirsty only wants nice comments and anything else gets deleted or in this case shared on her story in the hope that her army of deluded idiotic followers will shower her with praise and tell her how inspirational she is!

This girl is clearly very insecure but lives a lie through Instagram trying to make herself out to be confident and happy. The reality is a girl who is not happy with her body but will not push herself to do what needs to be done to lose the weight. Her family are clearly not right in the head as they must see what we see yet they take photos of her to post on her page. If they really want to help her then refuse to take the photos, stop letting her post videos of the rest of the family and the family home and tell her to focus on getting a job.
Sorry I deleted the post because I thought it had my name on it but turns out it didn’t even 😂 reattached it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Yeah I bet she does look a lot bigger in real life Cos she’s always posing in certain angles and they aren’t proper close ups.
I can’t believe her family don’t tell her to stop posting all the selfies .. god I hope she didn’t get her bloody dad to take the pics!!!

Reactions: 3
OMG. She’s massive. Photos 2, 3 and 4 are SO unflattering. I am actually embarrassed for her. WHY does she do this??????

I agree. She is incredibly insecure hence why she’s always repeating “positive mindset” all the damn time. She’s a desperate attention seeker. Secure confident people do not behave like this. I’m actually embarrassed for her - those photos today are incredibly unflattering.

Reactions: 4
This girl is mental IMO. On her stories when she was “shaming” the person who (correctly) told her being so big isn’t healthy ... “comments like this dont upset me but it might upset others”. 30 minutes later we get a screenshot of her private messages with the person who commented, telling her that her comment “really upset” her. Which is it? Contradictions all the time.

And don’t get me started on the fact she still hasn’t grasped your and you’re 🤨

Is that 3 stone in 5 years?
3 years I think.

So if her GP told her that she's morbidly obese and unhealthy would that be unkind of them?
She has a terribly unfit body for such a young woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably wanting more messages off her deluded followers telling her how inspirational she is even though her diet is tit & her exercise routine pathetic

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t flaunt herself & expect everyone to like what they see .. it’s not healthy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure Camera has been set up to take these pics, like seriously worst angle ever!! Watching Kirsty helps me through this covid nightmare, its like a car crash that u can't but help watch, But now im wondering is she fooling us all, is she actually like a size 10, and photoshopping her bod bigger for the gram fame!!! Oh my God those pictures, cheers Kirst they are now burned into my brain 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im pretty sure Camera has been set up to take these pics, like seriously worst angle ever!! Watching Kirsty helps me through this covid nightmare, its like a car crash that u can't but help watch, But now im wondering is she fooling us all, is she actually like a size 10, and photoshopping her bod bigger for the gram fame!!! Oh my God those pictures, cheers Kirst they are now burned into my brain 🤮🤮🤮
I thought this about camera being set up

Sorry I deleted the post because I thought it had my name on it but turns out it didn’t even 😂 reattached it.
Did u post it??

Yeah I bet she does look a lot bigger in real life Cos she’s always posing in certain angles and they aren’t proper close ups.
I can’t believe her family don’t tell her to stop posting all the selfies .. god I hope she didn’t get her bloody dad to take the pics!!!
Look at photos of her in a door way.....she blocks the whole frame....shes a tank or unit in real life

Does that 3 mean....lost 1....gained 1......lost 1....gained 1.....lost 1....that's 3 stone I've lost???🤥

Does that 3 mean....lost 1....gained 1......lost 1....gained 1.....lost 1....that's 3 stone I've lost???🤥

For anyone who can’t see them 😘😘
Wheres her knee??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.