Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t feel big or heavy? Seriously! She’s out of breath going for a walk for pity’s sake! I don’t understand how she can be so deluded with regards to the impact of the extra weight on her health

She can think what she likes in private but she isn’t private. She’s touting body positivity in a very unhealthy way and sadly there will be those out there that follow her attitude and put their health at risk

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t feel big or heavy? Seriously! She’s out of breath going for a walk for pity’s sake! I don’t understand how she can be so deluded with regards to the impact of the extra weight on her health
I find it concerning how many people think she's great on insta and how many followers she has. She's an awful exampe

Reactions: 4
Had to jump on and add my first comment!

someone asked her if she had any plans to move out. She said yes she’d love to but it’s expensive (true) so unless she meets the man of her dreams it won’t happen soon.

not once did she mention trying to look for a job so she could move out independently. As far as I remember she was made redundant just before Christmas so what exactly has she been doing for the last 5 months? Living at home she should have been able to take a minimum wage job and save up.

As a man I feel slightly insulted.

Reactions: 10
Potentially controversial opinion coming up:

People asking her questions on a Saturday night and who take IG seriously are as dumb as duck. Hence the dumb as duck questions.

Reactions: 7
I find it concerning how many people think she's great on insta and how many followers she has. She's an awful exampe
I honestly doubt half of those comments/dms are genuine. I know you get a few fanatical nutty followers on insta but I just don’t believe a word she says

She looks smaller here

Also yeah I'd say her sisters here lurking 😂
She looks MUCH smaller there. She has really packed the weight on

I honestly doubt half of those comments/dms are genuine. I know you get a few fanatical nutty followers on insta but I just don’t believe a word she says
At the end of the day, the only person she is fooling is herself. She’s the one who is 32, poor as a church mouse, unemployed, single, living with her mum and dad still, morbidly obese......

She spends her life on Instagram. She has a huge social media trail on the internet that any future employer will see. Employers look at social media now to get an insight into who they are contemplating employing. Any future employer of Krusty-D is going to get an eyeful of her chubby mound.

The only thing she is gaining is gifted brownies, gifted protein powder and a duck tonne of weight. If these companies gave two shits about her they’d send her celery.

Her followers aren’t going to help her sort her life out, most are just watching with the popcorn next to them laughing out loud. People also don’t say what they really think as they don’t want to get blocked as then the comedy show would be over haha.

Krusty-D will be 40 before she knows it.

Had to jump on and add my first comment!

someone asked her if she had any plans to move out. She said yes she’d love to but it’s expensive (true) so unless she meets the man of her dreams it won’t happen soon.

not once did she mention trying to look for a job so she could move out independently. As far as I remember she was made redundant just before Christmas so what exactly has she been doing for the last 5 months? Living at home she should have been able to take a minimum wage job and save up.

As a man I feel slightly insulted.
I left home at 18 and had bought my first house by the time I was 19. I’m no rocket scientist but I worked hard, I worked 9-5 and then did a bar job in the evenings. She’s just lazy. She has no time to work as all her time is wasted on Instagram. Her parents are nuts and haven’t done the right thing by her at all. They should be encouraging her to ditch the apps, put her mound away and get a job.

And, whilst I’m on one, lol ... how pathetic and sad is she to NEED fake validation from strangers online? She is a psychiatrist’s dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a bleep, my brothers a postie, he also works for another delivery company in the warehouse because he’s saving for a house with his partner. He’s 25. Thanks Sunflower 🌻 I missed that one. All about honesty posts unless it shows her in a bad *read true* light 😤
What a bleep, my brothers a postie, he also works for another delivery company in the warehouse because he’s saving for a house with his partner. He’s 25. Thanks Sunflower 🌻 I missed that one. All about honesty posts unless it shows her in a bad *read true* light 😤
if I was a postie princess then I would be three stone lighter and not nearly die walking up a hill 🙄😳. And the salary is great too. I saw someone mention it on here earlier about her sister &the private investigator in me NEEDED to know what was going on lol. My talents are wasted. In fact I reckon if a group of tattle ‘influencers’made a group to investigate we would be better than MI5

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if I was a postie princess then I would be three stone lighter and not nearly die walking up a hill 🙄😳. And the salary is great too. I saw someone mention it on here earlier about her sister &the private investigator in me NEEDED to know what was going on lol. My talents are wasted. In fact I reckon if a group of tattle ‘influencers’made a group to investigate we would be better than MI5
Haha same!!! My private eye/stalker skill set are NEXT LEVEL 😂😂😂

View attachment 126509

Look at the date on that
Do you notice though her progress pics go from early 2019 with nothing around this time, straight to late 2019 and then 2020? Because that would be honest and transparent about the fact that she lost and then gained it all back. Fraud.

Check out the August 2019 photos in these face to faces. Bit of a difference between the first and the 2nd and 3rd photos don’t you think? Which one is it a Thirsty?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm 16 stone, 5 ft 9. My legs are a small and just have a belly.......I am classed on the BMI as obese. Shes taller than 5 ft 9 and 100% shes more than 20 stone, especially given the fact that her weight is all over her body......not being rude here.

Shes morbidly obese, she should be doing something constructive for her health sake

She dont drink lol
I'm 5'8 and 16 st 10 and shes 100%heavier than me. Also why cant she move out? She says she has to find a man first? bleeping grow up I worked my ass off to buy my first home at 26 on my own and this child is waiting for a man to do it for her? Grow up!

She’s just played the ‘I need a man not a boy’ comment when someone asked her about being single.

Major red flag alert.

Haha same!!! My private eye/stalker skill set are NEXT LEVEL 😂😂😂

Do you notice though her progress pics go from early 2019 with nothing around this time, straight to late 2019 and then 2020? Because that would be honest and transparent about the fact that she lost and then gained it all back. Fraud.

Check out the August 2019 photos in these face to faces. Bit of a difference between the first and the 2nd and 3rd photos don’t you think? Which one is it a Thirsty?
Will the real Kirsty please stand up

Reactions: 1
What a mug. I’m the same age as her and bought my first property in my 20’s alone, no help from anyone. It’s not easy and I don’t generally judge people for not owning property because life works out different for us all and some people just choose not to buy which is fine but she’s an absolute joke. If you really want to you can have a job, any job and pay rent-Most of the adult population do it. She’s one of those people she thinks the world owes her favour and everything she wants should be handed to her on a platter. She has absolutely no interest in working for anything other than attention.

So setting aside the fact that she made herself sound a gold digging twit..

It's OK for women to want a taller man, a dark haired, light haired, heavy, thin but it's not OK for a man to want a woman that's not medically considered obese or he's classed as a boy? A man would know what he wants doesn't make him a boy.

Reactions: 7
So setting aside the fact that she made herself sound a gold digging twit..

It's OK for women to want a taller man, a dark haired, light haired, heavy, thin but it's not OK for a man to want a woman that's not medically considered obese or he's classed as a boy? A man would know what he wants doesn't make him a boy.
I was thinking this. But I don’t believe that men she’s actually been out with have said to her they don’t like big women and that being their genuine reason for not wanting to go out with her again seeing as she’s got it all over her dating profile and links her Instagram so they would know beforehand she’s big.

I can imagine it going something like this; Kirsty and Man connect, Mans not all that bothered by a woman’s weight and thinks she might be a nice person, they go on a date, Man realises she’s an absolute gob shite and decides he doesn’t want to see her again, Kirsty pesters him asking for reasons as to why, he tells her he just doesn’t think they’re suited but she won’t have that so pesters him some more and asks if it’s because she’s a big girl and eventually he says yes just to shut her the duck up, Man is now a boy and gets threatened not to mess with the Dowling’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking this. But I don’t believe that men she’s actually been out with have said to her they don’t like big women and that being their genuine reason for not wanting to go out with her again seeing as she’s got it all over her dating profile and links her Instagram so they would know beforehand she’s big.

I can imagine it going something like this; Kirsty and Man connect, Mans not all that bothered by a woman’s weight and thinks she might be a nice person, they go on a date, Man realises she’s an absolute gob shite and decides he doesn’t want to see her again, Kirsty pesters him asking for reasons as to why, he tells her he just doesn’t think they’re suited but she won’t have that so pesters him some more and asks if it’s because she’s a big girl and eventually he says yes just to shut her the duck up, Man is now a boy and gets threatened not to mess with the Dowling’s.
I just don't feel like this is going to work out but the best of luck with everything

IT'S BECAUSE I'M CURVY ISN'T IT

Nah its cos you're a tool 😂😂😂

• Haha

She said before on a live video that she interrogates men on dates about whether they like big women and asks to see photos of their exes and no man likes a big woman no matter what they say.

So basically duck any of her plus size followers who are in relationships your partner doesn't like you... yet she's soooo inspirational!

• Angry
  • Wow
She said before on a live video that she interrogates men on dates about whether they like big women and asks to see photos of their exes and no man likes a big woman no matter what they say.

So basically duck any of her plus size followers who are in relationships your partner doesn't like you... yet she's soooo inspirational!
Who does that!!!!!! God I would love her to go on first dates.

My boyfriend only ever went out with petite blondes before me we’ve been together 7 years, his longest relationship, I’m tallish and brunette 🤷‍♀️ Most men don’t even actually know what they like when it comes
I just don't feel like this is going to work out but the best of luck with everything

IT'S BECAUSE I'M CURVY ISN'T IT

Nah its cos you're a tool 😂😂😂
Shes not even curvy ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I just saw her talking stories from yesterday... HOW THE duck IS SHE CLAIMING SHE’S NOT OBESE?!

I’m 5ft7, wear a dress size 14, and according to BMI scale I’m obese (only just, but still!). She is 100% morbidly obese. If she’s 5ft 7 too like she claims, I reckon she’s around 20-22 stone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.