Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 16 stone, 5 ft 9. My legs are a small and just have a belly.......I am classed on the BMI as obese. Shes taller than 5 ft 9 and 100% shes more than 20 stone, especially given the fact that her weight is all over her body......not being rude here.

Shes morbidly obese, she should be doing something constructive for her health sake

btw the way she’s hungover, did you know that 🙄
She dont drink lol

Reactions: 4
Laughing out loud 😂

She’s really not all there.

“I am not obese ... FYI!!!”

“According to BMI I am obese”

“But I am not obese!”

Jesus bleeping wept 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg I laughed so hard at that one...I’m not obese, bmi Says I’m obese but I’m not obese 😂

She’s right she’s not obese

She’s MORBIDLY OBESE

Fuckin hell....least she gave me a good LOL moment 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Bottle of squash 3rd bottle today, next post a bottle of water 3rd bottle today, shouldn't that be the 4th??

Reactions: 2
Catching up on her singing stories, I couldn't wait to see this thread pmsl
Babe, you can't sing 😂😂 you're not Adele, you're not inspiring, I doubt you're even drunk and you don't like wasting food? What about all the chocolate sauce you claim you waste when you create your tit plate quotes 😂
I wonder who she was singing let's het it on to 🤮
Her dad?

Her food is disgusting. Correct me if im wrong but who the duck has spring onions with baked beans 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sure you need sugar in iced coffee to make froth/milk float... She's a joke! Spring onions aside, that breakfast is huge! Like her 😂

Reactions: 1
Her food is disgusting. Correct me if im wrong but who the duck has spring onions with baked beans 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sure you need sugar in iced coffee to make froth/milk float... She's a joke! Spring onions aside, that breakfast is huge! Like her 😂
For a start the hexB would be for one of those slices of bread, it’s only 2 if it’s the small loaf and that’s clearly normal size and no way did 1 egg make all that scrambled egg. Why lie?

• Haha
If Kirsty has as many haters as she claims and people really do send her messages calling her a fat c**t then surely her stories today will encourage these people to send her more messages as they will be thinking the same as us!

Is that her plan? The more nasty messages she gets the more she can send to her solicitor.

I cannot think of any other reason for coming out and claiming that she is not obese!
That tit is comedy gold!

Also. If she’s that hungover I wonder how many syns she drank last night? And if she counted. Because she would need enough booze to take down a rhino to be this hanging

• Haha
For a start the hexB would be for one of those slices of bread, it’s only 2 if it’s the small loaf and that’s clearly normal size and no way did 1 egg make all that scrambled egg. Why lie?
And those sausages look greasy!

Who the hell puts spring onion in baked beans 🤮

• Sick
If Kirsty has as many haters as she claims and people really do send her messages calling her a fat c**t then surely her stories today will encourage these people to send her more messages as they will be thinking the same as us!

Is that her plan? The more nasty messages she gets the more she can send to her solicitor.

I cannot think of any other reason for coming out and claiming that she is not obese!
That tit is comedy gold!
If there are all these nasty DMs as opposed to her just going looking for negative feedback or criticism on here do you really think that attention bleep would miss the opportunity to name and shame on her stories? Doubtful

“I’m not obese”

Imagine having that much confidence that you think that you can lie to yourself and start believing it. Curvy, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned the coffee yesterday didn’t they and I just remembered what I was going to say. When you make Americano with the machine you do get a bit of froth on top that could be mistaken for milk but hers is thicker than normal isn’t it. So the sugar theory explains it.

A company has gifted her loadsa chocolate brownies .. I wonder how companies decide who to give to & how they randomly find her .. i want free brownies lol

• Haha
A company has gifted her loadsa chocolate brownies .. I wonder how companies decide who to give to & how they randomly find her .. i want free brownies lol
Apparently she’s going to share them because contrary to belief she’s not a greedy witch who eats loads of bad food. Skip to her saying she’s going to have to store some in the freezer because if it’s kept in the fridge she’ll scoff the lot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned the coffee yesterday didn’t they and I just remembered what I was going to say. When you make Americano with the machine you do get a bit of froth on top that could be mistaken for milk but hers is thicker than normal isn’t it. So the sugar theory explains it.
In fairness, if you blend a black coffee it goes frothy like that without milk or sugar.

That comment about bmi actually killed me. She is delusional if she thinks she's not obese/morbidly obese.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.